New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread - Page 4 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 39 Old 07-07-2015, 10:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Garage
Is there nothing archived? I agree with you wholeheartedly. Everything to programmer settings recommendations to suspension setup guidance.

Maybe we can start a couple threads like I saw on another forum. They were called "shared (fill in the blank)". I.e. Shared: Power commander (dobek) Settings, Shared: Elka Shock Absorber Setup, or Shared: Fox Evol & Podium setup.

It seemed to work well in the other forum and since this is a smaller community with very specialized machines in some cases, we may be able to gather some good info from newcomers and old timers alike.

Just a thought.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 39 Old 07-08-2015, 10:38 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Sorry about that guys. When a sponsor ends their membership with us we remove all their advertising from the forum, which includes closing down their vendor section, If you know the title of the thread you're looking for you can do a Google search and it will pull it up since Google archives everything.

I hope this helps : 0

~ DM
post #33 of 39 Old 07-09-2015, 10:02 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Garage
Thanks for the feedback DM.

post #34 of 39 Old 08-09-2015, 09:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS Jeff View Post
Bump - heya guys how are you liking the new format?

Thoughts, questions, bugs, feedback?

Jeff

Whats up with the YouTube links? It could just be me idk?
https://www.club700xx.com/vb/204442-post358.html

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #35 of 39 Old 08-10-2015, 01:42 PM

Garage

Testing.

You're right, it's not letting you go full screen. I'll send this in to fix.

Lee
post #36 of 39 Old 08-13-2015, 09:10 AM

Garage
update!

It's been enabled. you can use full screen now

Lee
post #37 of 39 Old 09-03-2015, 01:28 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
update!

It's been enabled. you can use full screen now

Lee

These 2 videos of yours will go full screen for me, but no other videos I have found will? Is any one else having issues or just me? Seams strange these two will load full screen but nothing else I've tried. Could it be the way others and I paste the link different? I notice this one has [yt] before and after the link, and I know mine isn't like that,

Thanks for any help!

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Administrator; 09-04-2015 at 09:49 AM.
post #38 of 39 Old 09-04-2015, 09:54 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick View Post
These 2 videos of yours will go full screen for me, but no other videos I have found will? Is any one else having issues or just me? Seams strange these two will load full screen but nothing else I've tried. Could it be the way others and I paste the link different? I notice this one has [yt] before and after the link, and I know mine isn't like that,

Thanks for any help!

Hi,
Yes, it is how you are coping the link. To have the video functions all work correctly, do not past the full link. To add a video, use [yt] and the video number. This number is found at the end of the URL just after where it says v=(number) This number will have letters in it, just to be clear.
So for the video you were trying to post it would be [y t] 5edYRVG8KuQ [/ yt] without spaces.

Cheers,
Sheena
post #39 of 39 Old 09-04-2015, 09:42 PM

Garage

testing... got it thx for help! That's a lot better than leaving the site to watch a video full screen.

Last edited by M_Quick; 09-04-2015 at 09:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode