User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 02-14-2010, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to NineLivez2Go
Forum Suggestion

This is a suggestion for the mods of the forum. I now I just signed up today and I'm not trying to change the form in anyway, just trying to make it even more helpful.

I'm just getting back into riding and I'm in need of some appearal and gear. Thought it might be a good idea to put up a section dedicated to just appearal and gear (boots, helmets chest guards, etc...) where everyone can discuss and give reviews on stuff they have bought or have had experience with. If there is already a section like this and I missed it, I apologize in advance.

John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 02-14-2010, 10:35 PM

I don't believe there's a section, but we have discussed these items in the past... there should be a couple of threads here
post #3 of 12 Old 02-14-2010, 11:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
I see it as having to draw a line of making more topic sections to help or cluttering up the site with so many topic section's its hard to navigate. Clothing I'd think wouldn't be much of a hot topic. How bout them Bookmarks Admin???? Is it possible?

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

post #4 of 12 Old 02-15-2010, 10:41 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I think that the forum already has enough sections and that one just for gear isn't really needed. After all, there is already a section that covers this... "Product, Service and Ride Reports"... Yes, it's a catch all section and covers a wide range of topics, but to split that section into 3 different sections to cover just the 3 areas in the title would just be the start of clutter... then split the new "Products" section into different sections for the different types of products... on and on. JMO

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #5 of 12 Old 02-15-2010, 10:45 AM

I see nothing wrong with having a Gear section.

Bo White
205-886-7043
post #6 of 12 Old 02-15-2010, 10:25 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Honestly there's more of a warrant for a subsection *just* for wheels and tires, but again it would clutter everything up. (I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 12 Old 02-15-2010, 10:29 PM

lol, You know what would be great. When you hit the search button.... A list of FAQ pop up with links to pertaining threads!

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
post #8 of 12 Old 02-23-2010, 03:47 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
We might be adding some new forums in the near future, depends. I try to keep a forum list as short as possible. A lot of people are put-off when you enter a forum and see 100 different categories. It can be overwhelming and when you post in one of them, sometimes it seems like your thread is 'lost' since there's so many different forums. I hate that.

I judge the need for more forums by how active one forum is. If it's so busy that new threads are getting pushed to the bottom or next page very quickly, then that warrants the need for it to be broken down further. If not, it's best to keep the list as small as possible so more eyes are focused in one area.

I'll keep you updated..
post #9 of 12 Old 02-23-2010, 04:18 PM

Stated well, I feel the same. To many sections make it hard and timely to navigate.

post #10 of 12 Old 02-23-2010, 04:44 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I think of it this way:

Imagine if you had to get dressed for a party and everything you have to wear was either on the floor or in one drawer.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode