Under New Management - Everyone Please Read - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 77 Old 03-08-2011, 11:12 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Under New Management - Everyone Please Read

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be stepping down from ownership here at Club700XX. I started this site about 3 1/2 years ago, and I've loved every minute of watching it grow and becoming the absolute best resource for 700XX owners. It's something I'm very proud of, and always will be. Unfortunately though I just haven't had as much time to devote to it lately as I normally would have in the past, and it's not fair to you guys. My personal life leaves very little free time these days. We're getting bigger and bigger everyday as you all can see, so in order to sustain the quality of support for all of you current and future members, I am handing over the duties to ATV.com.

I know that they have the resources to ensure everything remains intact here and at a level of quality we're all used to, and expect. All Platinum Memberships are secure & honored, obviously, and not much will be different except for maybe some minor design changes. All in all, I feel they are the right ones to take over and continue to help the site grow, and I trust they'll do a great job.

I hope you all can understand why I have to do this. It really is what's best for the community right now. Believe me, you're not getting rid of me though.. I'll still always be around and check in as much as I can. I will remain on as an Admin to help in any way I can, just at a reduced level.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you everyone so much, for everything!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 77 Old 03-08-2011, 11:28 AM

Garage
Hey guys!

Just wanted to introduce my self to you all. My name is Phil and I am a community manager for ATV.com and will be taking over the WebMaster duties for Tim. I am here to help primarily with the technical end of things and help make the jobs of the current staff easier. I posted a real basic run down to answer common questions below. If you have more questions or concerns please post them.

What are our intentions?

We bring reliability, support and the infrastructure needed to ensure that the club700xx.com community will be around for years to come. Itís our goal to work with your mod/admin team to help provide the resources and required to give this community a broader reach, to attract new members to better the overall knowledge shared in the community.

Will leadership change?

Continuity is the focus here, You as the membership work very hard to keep building this community while staff keep the walls and the roof up in this place. We are just here to make sure the lights stay on. Every community is unique and should always be respected in that regard. You guys have established your own unique rules and regulations and a strong reputation that is carried by all of this and itís important that we maintain this level of integrity into the future.

What am I here for?

My primary role is to be the technical contact. As I said earlier you all built the foundation and keep the roof from falling, I am here keeping the lights on inside. I will be on the forum checking in daily with the staff to make sure regular maintenance is all taken care of and keep things running smoothly from behind the scenes.

I do look forward to getting to know you all and this unique community better.

Thanks,

Philip
post #3 of 77 Old 03-08-2011, 12:05 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I stopped going over to LS1TECH as much because the two owners sold to corp.
I stopped going over to RAPTORFORUM as much because the owner sold to corp.
I stopped going over to MODDEDRAPTOR as much because the owner sold to corp.

Bo White
205-886-7043

post #4 of 77 Old 03-08-2011, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
All the other XX sites are screwed up so lets not screw this one too

TEAM TORQUE RACING
2009 TRX700XX
Visual: Maier white/black carbon fiber body, 22x11x10 and 22x7x10 razrs on ITP SS112, Renthal bars, ProArmor full nerfs, pro grip grips, red underglow, 55W Bi-xenon H.I.Ds

Performance: Full barkers exhaust, PC5, EHS air box lid, P&P Shaved Head, Hardwelded Rockers, Stage 3 Hot Cam, 11:1 CP piston, K&N filter, 13T, 14T, 15T, 16T & 35T, 37T primary drive. & NO2

post #5 of 77 Old 03-08-2011, 12:19 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRX700XX View Post
All the other XX sites are screwed up so lets not screw this one too
What got screwed up?
post #6 of 77 Old 03-08-2011, 02:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
nothing yet.... just dont want it to be is all

TEAM TORQUE RACING
2009 TRX700XX
Visual: Maier white/black carbon fiber body, 22x11x10 and 22x7x10 razrs on ITP SS112, Renthal bars, ProArmor full nerfs, pro grip grips, red underglow, 55W Bi-xenon H.I.Ds

Performance: Full barkers exhaust, PC5, EHS air box lid, P&P Shaved Head, Hardwelded Rockers, Stage 3 Hot Cam, 11:1 CP piston, K&N filter, 13T, 14T, 15T, 16T & 35T, 37T primary drive. & NO2

post #7 of 77 Old 03-08-2011, 02:34 PM

Garage
Gotcha, I don't have plans to change who the staff is or what the rules are here. My primary objective is to keep the lights on and hopefully make it first so the staff has an easier job dealing with the day to day. After that we can work on making the forum more feature rich for the membership.
post #8 of 77 Old 03-08-2011, 04:11 PM

Welcome to the site but I must ask...

What's in it for atv.com?
post #9 of 77 Old 03-08-2011, 05:16 PM

We have a core group of sponsors that support us and help us out a great deal. Will there be any changes that would make it harder for them to continue as they are now?

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KASH 2011
post #10 of 77 Old 03-08-2011, 05:19 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Welcome to the site but I must ask...

What's in it for atv.com?
To be honest its an investment in the ATV.com brand, I only work for the company I don't own it so outside of the addition to my daily workload and responsibilities that I don't mind if its a cool site I would not have an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEHonda View Post
We have a core group of sponsors that support us and help us out a great deal. Will there be any changes that would make it harder for them to continue as they are now?

Thanks.
The hope is that the boost in traffic and google ranking might help them some. I am not privy to the sales end of things but its rare we have current sponsors wanting to leave. Especially when they have dedicated support and contact for any issues they have on the site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode