Not happy - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 04-30-2011, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Not happy

I post a thread asking anyone for a rear wheel and tire. black and stock. I put it in general diss, and wanted sections. The reason for geneal diss area was it gets 8x the traffic the wanted section gets. Some one that has a set setting in the shed or attic mite not know they are worth someting to me and never look in the wanted section. Other members repley that it should not be in the general diss area. I thought this forum was to help members not give them a hard time. All the stuff in the general diss area that has nothing to do with helping member is there and they move my post to the wanted area. Now I have tWO there which one was enough. THANKS FOR NOTHING SHAWN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 04-30-2011, 08:12 PM

I don't know about most who read here. But when I get on I hit the new posts button. Anynew thread pops up, and any new posts on any thread pops up. If I don't have any interest or help in a thread I might skip over. They do that to keep posts where they need to be and try to reduce 3-4 posts on same subject. Should of put a story in the general discussion page, and then linked in the wanted ad, nobody would've cared. I may be wrong but that's what id do. Guys on here love stories, good/bad whatever. And I haven't seen to many people around who have the factory rims in black. Unless there pc'ed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MY RIDES

Amish washing the buggy^^^^
post #3 of 11 Old 04-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Qaz

my last one got moved as well and not a single person responded.........someone has always been helpful here i dunno if it got burried or what now

post #4 of 11 Old 04-30-2011, 08:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
I think only two have a 2009 to even have the black rims... a few have powder coated their 2008's for bout $35 bucks each but most have painted them... are you looking for the 2009's or 2008 painted ones...

and I do the same thing as traitor08 and click the newposts so its all in the heading cause if I wasn'ta nosey gal I wouldn't have clicked either..

something tells me you will get more responses now... good look with your search..

btw is yours a 2009?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #5 of 11 Old 04-30-2011, 10:22 PM

Hey bro, black stock XX wheels are a prized commodity! That's why you haven't had much interest In your thread. Has nothing to do with the site. I have 08 powdrcoated wheels and I'm not willing to give them up. Not tryin to be an arse, but you might hafta get a 08 wheel and have it coated or buy a new set of aftermarket wheels.
post #6 of 11 Old 04-30-2011, 10:57 PM

I have an 09 with the black rims I use the front ones in the winter time cause there still good and weigh less than the omfs. I have 1 good rear one and the other one bent from nothing I was on a crushed stone road lol. I'm not willing to part with any of mine but your better off with aftermarket solution if you can cause they will bend, they are really bad rims.
post #7 of 11 Old 05-01-2011, 01:07 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
First of all, double-posting is not allowed. Second, why should we even have different forums...we'll just put everything in ONE forum..C'mon, all forums have rules, and you have to follow them.

This is in the wrong forum too....moving...
post #8 of 11 Old 05-01-2011, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post

HDD BUILT...EVERYONE ELSE IS RACING FOR SECOND

08 Black/Red XX - Sparks big core exhaust, FCI custom intake with K&N, Webb 290 cam, White Knuckle 727cc big bore, CP 13:1 piston, Cuervo Racing +2 head, 48mm Lectron carb, MSD ignition, MSD coil 68HP/53TQ FOR SALE

(DL700)
Jody (Boost Addict)
post #9 of 11 Old 05-01-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
That was cold, insult to injury.

KASH 2011
post #10 of 11 Old 05-01-2011, 10:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
This forum IS to help people. However, everything needs some kind of organization so that there is not chaos.

As mentioned the stock black rims are rare, that's why I offered my stock silver rims... perhaps to be powder coated.

A post telling you that your post is in the wrong section is not meant to give a person a hard time, just to help educate.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode