Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

NEW stickers for the club pre order and order thread

8K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  luosma 
#1 ·
Hey guys i have got the OK from the admins to start producing the club stickers i will be keeping to the old design why fix what not broken but i will be offering them in different colors upon request i do not have a price on them yet but shouldn't be over $4 bucks i will ship them anywhere in the U.S if for you guys and girls that are in other country's i will ship to you guys to just let me know were you are.now if the stickers go over well i will be doing a t-shirt the shirt will be black in color but this is only if the stickers go well im gonna be starting off with 2 dozen stickers i have a Hotmail email for your addresses and a pay pal for the paying i will leave both addresses at the bottom of this post so thank you guys just wanna give back to you guys for all the help you offered me on my quad and wanna get the word out about us here at the club so more Honda lovers like us will come join

club700xxstickers@live.com leave your adress and name here so i can ship the stickers

my pay pal is metcalfe08@att.net

:thanks::atv:

#3 ·
im helping chris with the colors guys those are just a fue iv made. i can make any color and switch the colors aournd any way you like so just let him know what you want and i can make it

#4 ·
Do you have the dimensions of the stickers? And will there be any other way to pay besides paypal?

#7 ·
4x6 thats huge for a quad

#9 ·
ill say ill take two of the blue man when can you have them made

#15 ·
Bump bump, hey can you post a paypal link? For those of us with out a paypal account? So we can just click on link and pay how we want?

#17 · (Edited)
#21 ·
If it helps at this point, I'll take 4 for myself Just let me know if this is still active first please.

#22 ·
I am also interested to know if these are still for sale

#24 · (Edited)
I found a local decal maker near me that said it would could me $2.13 to make the 3x4 size any of the colors

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.