User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 11-12-2012, 07:33 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Snoshoe Send a message via Skype™ to Snoshoe
Question about the Home page

I love the site so much information here. But I also need my hip waders to make it thru some of the BS.
My question, Has nothing realy not happened since Dec 2010? The home page is kind of lacking. Yes Yes busy, busy, sorry out ridin', no time.

sorry just razzing ya delete this if you like. I just wanted to bring it up. someone searching sees the home page and 2010 they will think its a dead site.
nothin' but love

2008 TRX700xx
13Tfront
Kenda Bear Claws 23x8x11
Custom 2" receiver
2007 Honda Forman TRX500es (wifes)
54" Moose plow (for the horse poo)
rear seat/ strorage box
Ground Hog Disk harrow kit
2x 2009 Kawasaki KFX 90 (kids)
PEI fog lights
"If your face isn't dirty, you haven't been riding." Daughter age 10 (riding style, 2 speeds, full out and off)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its amazing how far a KFX 90 will fly if you go fast. 15' is her current record.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Garage
Right the last news update is of the contest picking a L8ton bumper. And I can't remember how long I have had my bumper. Maybe they could post some updates from the sponsors builds or something. Like for example the HP EHS racing has dyno'd on a TRX700, or show the new L8ton Dozer bumper! IDK but I do see what your saying about 12-4-2010 last news flash...

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 Old 11-12-2012, 09:43 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
The Home page is for News & Updates pertaining to the site itself (what, if any, updates or new features have been added to the site). If there hasn't been any updates, well, then you won't see any. lol

post #4 of 6 Old 11-13-2012, 02:55 PM

I understand as I also run a forum and you want it to look like it is active. The home page does make the site look old. Maybe add some racing info or some riders pics like Quad of the month or something. If people do come to the site they will see activity and be more willing to join.

just my 2cents.

2008 700XX - OMF Beadlocks w/Billet Centers & Reinforcement Rings, Kenda Kutters, CCP Steering Stabilizer, ASV F3 Levers, ODI Rouge lock-on grips, Houser Bounce Nerf Bars, Pro Armor skid pad, UNI Filter
2007 400EX - CCP Steering Stabilizer, GT Thunder 450R Shocks, 450R Rear Brake Conversion, YFZ450 Front Brake Conversion, ProTaper Bars, Rath Racing Nerf Bars, Alba Elite Bumper, ASV F3 Levers, ODI Rouge lock-on grips, UNI Filter, Kenda Kutters, Pro Armor skid pad, Armadillo Swing Arm skid pad
post #5 of 6 Old 11-13-2012, 04:36 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I agree, but it's not as crucial as it seems. I bet 99% of people never go back to the home page of any site once they join the forum associated with that site. They save the forums URL as their bookmark, and that's it. I know because I've compared the stats in the past. lol

I don't handle the home page anymore, but I'll bring it up to the other Admins and see what their plans are for it, if any.
post #6 of 6 Old 12-06-2012, 06:27 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to Snoshoe Send a message via Skype™ to Snoshoe
Ok hows about a link to your news letter and archives?

2008 TRX700xx
13Tfront
Kenda Bear Claws 23x8x11
Custom 2" receiver
2007 Honda Forman TRX500es (wifes)
54" Moose plow (for the horse poo)
rear seat/ strorage box
Ground Hog Disk harrow kit
2x 2009 Kawasaki KFX 90 (kids)
PEI fog lights
"If your face isn't dirty, you haven't been riding." Daughter age 10 (riding style, 2 speeds, full out and off)

Its amazing how far a KFX 90 will fly if you go fast. 15' is her current record.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode