August 2010 Utah Trip - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 05-31-2009, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
August 2010 Utah Trip

OK! From what I've seen so far, these trails are slow and have too many rules to follow so...am planning a trip next year either late July or early August to Utah and ride at Little Sahara in the sand dunes for a day or two then head towards the Paiute trails which has over 200 miles of trails which are easy to hard but the major trail is their fire emergency road which is wide enough for 2 bikes and there's no speed limit and are easy. The other good part of it, you can basically park anywhere off the trail and camp or you can drive with your atv down in the cities and get gas, food or liquids as long as you follow the speed limits in town, they won't bother you. Have down the trails numerous times and they are great. The sad part of the trip, distance is about 2,200 from my house in Easton, PA but we could make it there in 3 days easily, just need to take 2 weeks off so we could enjoy the trip, the kids would love it also. On the way back, could leave earlier and stop thru some of the parks in other states. You can visit this site http://www.atvutah.com/southern/paiute.htm and read up. Again, there's no speed or age limits and you can camp basically anywhere on the trails.

I know that I'll be going next year by myself or with some of you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-31-2009, 10:37 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to squeak14
Hey Nash,
I actually joined this site in hopes of finding someone that would want to venture cross country to ride out west. I can easily get 2 weeks off in the summer months and just bought a new quad and truck so hell I could even go this year, but keep me in mind come next summer if you really are serious and still interested. I'm 26 and dont have any kids and would prefer not to travel with any if its possible. I Only mentioning this b/c you said something about it being fun for the kids too.
post #3 of 6 Old 07-31-2009, 11:53 PM Thread Starter

At this moment I'm still thinking about it but I might wait till late August early September which would be the best time due to heat and dust. It really depends if I still have a job with this economy.

post #4 of 6 Old 10-11-2009, 01:44 AM

Lets ride finally!!

Hey Nash I finally got my 700xx going good and ready to put in some much needed riding time!! Let me know when ur going out next and where. Any weekend trips coming up and or group rides in the CT Mass NH VT or eastern PA area?? Lets get this shit going!! email me or reply back Names Tim [email protected]
post #5 of 6 Old 10-11-2009, 09:23 AM Thread Starter

Tim

As for upcoming trips, we are headed towards Hatfield McCoy in WV next weekend for a week, once we come back, it will depend on the weather and football schedule, some of our riding buddies are avid fans so if their team is playing in town then we don't ride that weekend. Nowadays we've been riding on Thursday since most of us are usually off on that day. I'll let you know the next time we ride.

The way it's going now, I think next year we are talking about heading towards Silver Lake, MI and perhaps Jackman ME again.

Last edited by Nash04; 10-11-2009 at 09:25 AM.
post #6 of 6 Old 10-12-2009, 11:00 PM

Ok thanx for the heads up and yeah just let me know of the weekend trips b/c the weekday rides are too far for me to truck all the way there, unless your coming to CT. which is doubtful. But weekend and road trips I may be game for!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode