User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 06-08-2009, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ouch! That hurts!!

Well
Was cruising along in Maple Run Trail in Eastern PA this morning and except for one part the trail is pretty nice, nice enough where you can gun it unless.....there are some idiots going the opposite way faster than you are and instead of slowing down prior of getting closer, he slams on the brakes then the bike flips over and hits my bike, the kid was lucky that my bike was in the way or else it would landed on him since he was thrown off the bike, rookie!!! The only damage on the bike is my left foot peg, need to replace it and my left side is soar since I was forcing my bike to veer right off the trail, he could have just slow down and stay on his side but noooo, he said that he saw me awhile back but was trying to avoid some branches which is why he went on my side of the trail, total rookie! rather save some scratches on his helmet then hitting somebody else at a high speed, wow!! The trail is nice but needs to be one way, especially after what happen to me. First accident on an atv in the last 17 years!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 06-08-2009, 04:22 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #3 of 8 Old 06-08-2009, 05:08 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, I'll see how it goes tomorrow morning but should be ok. I'm pretty sure the other guy is in worst condition since he was thrown off his bike and ended rolling between our bikes.

post #4 of 8 Old 06-08-2009, 06:04 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Glad ur ok!!!!!!People need to have some trail edquite! And respect for other atvers! Makes me mad when people have no respect! U could kill someone like that.

700XX CRAZY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HMF Ballance slip-on
PCIII w/"BO MAP"
Outerwear Lid Mod (by me)
Trail Tech Riser
Chub Bars
HONDA Bar Pad
RAZR2 Fronts
RAZR Rears
Elephant Ear Hand Guards(LOL)
post #5 of 8 Old 06-08-2009, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

That's for sure, if I would have been a rookie, I would have more likely panic and stayed in his way which could have cause more serious damage but I was smart enough to move as far right as possible and he still hit me. Sent an email to DCNR (they own the trails) about making it a one way trail.
post #6 of 8 Old 06-10-2009, 01:38 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
glad both of u r ok ihope that idiot learned a life long lesson. my buddie Ramon ate it pretty bad on memorial day weekend in baja riding my best friends 700xx we whiped a right turn 4 quads 3 700s and 1 450r my amigo looked bak to see if everybody made it ok when a barbed wire fence got in his way lol he got luky the posts were roted he took out four and he and the xx made three front flips ouch!!! and it was the first ride :(
he got a brused spine and swolen all over he's ok now but his bak is still swollen
post #7 of 8 Old 06-10-2009, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

Wow! That's pretty scarry, glad that your buddy survive, how's the bike since it flip so many times. I did that one winter on a snowmobile and basically my handlebar save me or else the fence link would have contacted my neck!! Guess that we are meant to live unhurt!
post #8 of 8 Old 06-10-2009, 09:27 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode