Rivers Edge Campground & ATV Park - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 07-29-2009, 08:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rivers Edge Campground & ATV Park

Heading up to Rivers Edge Campground & ATV Park in Canaan NH this weekend till Tuesday. It's a private park, with two mx tracks and 25 miles of trails. Never been there (never been to any ATV park) but you don't need registrations (saves 70 bucks a person) and it's supposed to have a really nice track. I know I'm not the only one in the northern new england area, so I'll post an update when I get back on how it is. You can check it out here:

http://www.riversedgecampgroundandatvpark.com/

Also, I finally bit the bullet and got 23x10x10 Bearclaws for the rear, the ITP 10" rims, and 22x7x10 Razr2 fronts with ITP rims from Rocky mountain along with a 13t front sprocket. Should all be at my doorstep when I get home Wednesday.

I know a couple people here have the 24x9x11 Bearclaws those supposedly measure 23.7 OD these are 23.0 OD so hopefully this will be a happy medium with the 13t front sprocket. I know going to a full 24 would've basically put me back at stock gearing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-06-2009, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Went up to the Rivers Edge Campground on Saturday with my buddy who has a Suzuki 750 King Quad. We were going to go up there for 3 days and ride pretty much the whole time. They claim to have 25 miles of trails, 2 moto x tracks and a mudpit. It was really fun for about a half a day. The first trail we road was Trail 3 (they consider it the extreme trail and recommend winches) The 700xx and Kingquad didn't really have any problems on it, never winched and the mud holes are just water holes with solid ground on the bottom.

The first time we did it it took about 45 minutes b/c we went nice and slow, then at the end of the day we hit trail 3 again and did it in about 10 minutes. My buddy's King quad has a mileage odometer on it and it was reading about 10 miles after we had hit every single trail and road the track (which was filled with water) and hit the mud pit which was again just a water hole.

I'd go up there again for a day at only 15 bucks, but neither of us could justify spending the night and riding the same trails over and over again. It got pretty boring really fast. They're working on more trails on another 160 acres of land which might have some mud but they looked really wide and not challenging.

My Tires and sprocket are supposed to come in today, so hopefully I'll have pictures and a product review on them over the weekend. We're supposed to go riding in southern MA on sunday if the weather holds up and there's a decent amount of mud and sandpits to hit.
post #3 of 3 Old 08-06-2009, 03:40 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode