LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 19 Old 01-17-2010, 10:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
Yeah Panama City is about 2-3 hours from me and I think it's safe to say that there are very little riding areas in South Alabama (that are legal). The whole State of Florida seems to be collectively anti-atv with very few riding spots compared to other states.

Southern Louisiana sucks the most.
Why would you say Southern La sucks the most? There are more places to ride down here than I can afford gas to ride.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 Old 01-17-2010, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
Yeah Panama City is about 2-3 hours from me and I think it's safe to say that there are very little riding areas in South Alabama (that are legal). The whole State of Florida seems to be collectively anti-atv with very few riding spots compared to other states.

Southern Louisiana sucks the most.
2-3 hours from Charlotte?!

Bo White
205-886-7043
post #13 of 19 Old 03-26-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird88 View Post
i am 2hours northwest of Pc in southern alabama there are 2 atv parks near me with trails with no rocks when you come to pc pm me or call 334-504-4730 and we will go riding there are several people that come from pc to ride up here
Im in Dothan! Where are the trails!?

post #14 of 19 Old 03-27-2010, 08:58 AM

I live in Huntsville, Alabama...there is an ATV park about 20 min from my house. It is only a few hundred acers and you can go from one side to the other in about 15 min. It has ATV trails and Jeep trails, some are difficult but most are pretty easy. It is a good place to carry the kids and let them ride to learn. There is a Hunting club on Coal Mine mountain in Paint rock Valley you can ride but you got to know someone to get in. You can ride just about all day and not cover all the trails plus you get to see all the drunk Rednecks being stupid.

I went to Woolys Offroad ATV/Jeep park last year it is a few hundred acers and has some easy to hard stuff...mainly easy...I think Birmingham has a few trails as well. I have not tried them yet.
post #15 of 19 Old 03-28-2010, 08:03 AM Thread Starter

Woolys is about an 1 1/2 from me. We go there for a quick ridinng fix and to watch my buddies with their rock crawlers get stupid and cost themselves a bunch of money. Its about 800 acres and can be covered very quickly.

08 700xx Barker's exhaust, Mod Quad intake, 13t, PCIII with Bo White map, Precision Steering Stabilizer, L8TON Sway bar, PRM side bars, PRM full skids, Pro Armor Dominator front bumper, RAZR2 on front, RAZR on rear

12 RZR XP900
post #16 of 19 Old 03-28-2010, 08:05 AM Thread Starter

I'm headed back to PC in a couple of weeks and am going to find someone with an atv in their truck and ask them where they ride.

08 700xx Barker's exhaust, Mod Quad intake, 13t, PCIII with Bo White map, Precision Steering Stabilizer, L8TON Sway bar, PRM side bars, PRM full skids, Pro Armor Dominator front bumper, RAZR2 on front, RAZR on rear

12 RZR XP900
post #17 of 19 Old 03-30-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bduncan1231 View Post
It investment property. Houses are cheap there. Its going to be rented when no one in our family is there. I was hoping to get to ride a few times without rocks. Where at in Livingston do ya'll go? I've heard of it but never been

Feel free to rent your house out to the wife and I!! We love going to Panama City Beach. Military Discounts!?!?!?!
post #18 of 19 Old 03-30-2010, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

We will rent it out. Its almost done. I havent had much time lately to get back down there. Works picked up a bunch and it pays the bills! We should be done with it in a couple of months.

12 RZR XP900
post #19 of 19 Old 03-31-2010, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelociRaptor View Post
2-3 hours from Charlotte?!
When I lived in MS.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode