Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Lets Ride!!!

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  dagirl71 
#1 ·
I'm in CT but willing to drive within reason if the place is worth it. Mass, NH, VT, ME south, PA east. I can get weekdays or weekends off, I just don't know of many good places to ride that I'm not gonna get chased out of. So Hit me up if you wanna ride.
:rock:

#5 ·
Which thursday?? And yeah White Haven looks within reason to drive too. Let me know when your going there again. I could go the 15th of Nov. My schedule is flexible and if possible I'd prefer to make it a 2 day trip to make the drive out there worth it!! I'm off that whole weekend. What kind of riding terrain is it? And is it designated for ATV riding?

#6 · (Edited)
I am off every Thurs. Maybe some others are interested in making it an overnight trip. There is a campground there with cabins. RAC has great places to ride.

#7 ·
I've finally gotten back on my quad. I'd be willing to take a road trip down to PA on the 15th for a ride. Got any links with ride info on where you plan on going? would I have to get registered in PA?

#8 · (Edited)
I've finally gotten back on my quad. I'd be willing to take a road trip down to PA on the 15th for a ride. Got any links with ride info on where you plan on going? would I have to get registered in PA?
Ther are some videos posted by me and nash04.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.