Found new riding area near St Clair, PA - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 11-22-2009, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Found new riding area near St Clair, PA

Went riding in St Clair PA today with DE700 and found some new riding area which was pretty nice, the Red Line had some nice hills and trails. The green line had a real nice trail which we saw allot of people riding it but we had to turn around due to my headset been loose and did not have the proper tools to fix on the trail so every mile we had to stop and finger tighten the bolts, that was fun!!
Here's the link http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=40....36776D6A5E!662

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-23-2009, 05:19 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Had a blast JOE thanks. It was a great last ride for a month

08 Black/Black 700xx,13T,Ricochet Full Skid Plates (line-x),Pro Armor Nerf's (line-x),PRM Black Egde Bumper\Black Desert Grab Bar (line-x), EBC pads & Galfer Wave Rotors,Trail tech X bar's & riser clamp, Odi Rogue grips,UNI air filter,
Big 3 is what I am contemplating.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 Old 12-20-2009, 07:43 AM

is this a public riding area? Looks close to Rauch creek or Tower City is it?? Looking for some riding areas because here in NJ there are no LEGAL place to ride, and I got a new quad

post #4 of 7 Old 12-20-2009, 09:25 AM Thread Starter

St Clair is part of RAC which you need a permit which cost $100 for the year, well worth it! Last time we were up there we found new trails that was going and going but we had to turn around due to mechanical issues with my bike. Supposedly you are able to ride up to Tower City but you need to know the local trails which I do not. Know allot of them but not that one and just around St Clair, there's enough trails in that area that will keep you busy all day.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)

Last edited by Nash04; 12-20-2009 at 12:33 PM.
post #5 of 7 Old 12-20-2009, 09:48 AM

theinvestigator,
What part of NJ are you in. Nash04 and I tend to go up there on occasions. Its allot of fun, however I suggest going with another person at all times. Its very easy to get lost and hurt in these places and if you do it could be a bad experience. What kind of bike did you get? Also if your gonna get the permit from RAC to ride St. Claire, then you need to call them and go up there during the week to get it, they don't do it by mail or email just in person. Here is the web site.http://www.readinganthracite.com/
In the top right corner click on 2009 permits

08 Black/Black 700xx,13T,Ricochet Full Skid Plates (line-x),Pro Armor Nerf's (line-x),PRM Black Egde Bumper\Black Desert Grab Bar (line-x), EBC pads & Galfer Wave Rotors,Trail tech X bar's & riser clamp, Odi Rogue grips,UNI air filter,
Big 3 is what I am contemplating.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 Old 12-23-2009, 07:23 PM

I am from Seaside Heights area, but I work in Linden at the Refinery. I can go to Pa during the week to get the permit, not a problem there. I bought a 2008 700XX, have a 2000 Yamaha Warrior, and a 1989 Yamaha Breeze. My daughter just started to ride so she is on the Breeze for now, she is already wanting the Warrior. I have some buddies that go to Tower City and have campers there, I have been looking into that recently but the permit does not go on sale till April, unless you want the permit for just a couple months for the full years price. Post up here if you wouldn`t mind some company when you are going up, I would love to join some people who have been to the area before. Already have my 2010 permit for Hatfield McCoy so I will be doing some trips there also this coming year.
post #7 of 7 Old 12-27-2009, 09:48 AM

As soon as the spring weather arrives, we will usually make saturday trips to the RAC area about every other week ! I'm from Sussex county N.J. so it can be a haul ( about 2-3 hrs ) but its well worth it !! My favorite areas are Trevorton and Minersville. You're welcome to join us if you would like, but we probably won't make it back up there til April

2008 trx700xx
HMF SPORT FULL SYSTEM, HMF/DOBECK OPTIMIZER, MODQUAD INTAKE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode