Haspin Acres Laurel Indiana - Page 5 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 63 Old 03-30-2011, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
there unfortunately is not any hotels near by you are more than welcome to sleep in the dirt with us tho lol. we all tent it. and honestly there really isnt much sleeping that goes on haha. least not with the few of us that are the most "diehard"if you will. the area is very diverse. if you wanna go fast with little concern for danger or much challenge ride the fire trails. but if you wanna put yourself out over the edge you can do that as well. there are a lot of trails and pretty much no where on the property you cant go. its very hard to describe, i assure you its a great time. there is some truely knarley hill climbs as well as some begginer stuff, also there is a 300 ft drag strip, and 2 motocross tracks. simply known as the big track and the littlke track. oh and cant forget the mud also lots of mud especially when its wet. ive never been to the badlands so i cant offer a comparison. if i had to describe it in one sentence. id say its a lot like your buddy the farmer who has 900 acres to ride on.only rule is where a helmet and you cant sue if you die. (you sign a waiver) its a damn good time, with a real good atmosphere. ther are a lot of like minded men and women there that like to ride have fun and get a little more crazy than the daily grind allows us too. dude you wont regret going i give youu my word...

2008 trx700xx
dg steel series nerf bars
13t renthal
3D powertip
razrs on her feet
~If it aint got a wing, you aint got a prayer... RIDE RED!!~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 63 Old 03-30-2011, 09:00 PM

you guys go there more than once a year? I have a camper... do they have any power hookups for that?
post #43 of 63 Old 03-31-2011, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

Oh yeah we usually plan 3-4 but really only make it for 2-3 lol last year we had . And a Tennessee run. We went down 11 hours to ride in the mountains it was amazing, the pinnacle of my atving career. I climbed this rock wall called the stairway to heaven, just so cool man I can't even explain it. By far surpassed the most difficult climb I've even attempted before it by 20 times over. The 700 performed beautifully yeah if ya couldn't tell I had a big head over it lol. YouTube stair steps coal creek, or stairway to heaven windrock Tennessee. And at Haspin. I believe there is camper hookups not where we camp however if you wanted to bring it tho you can and we can go back and forth between your sire and ours, drinking and bullshitting while were stopped or whatever. You should really try to make it tho man I'd love to meet you and I always enjoy acquiring new riding partners!! Look farward to seeing ya in the mud man!!!!

2008 trx700xx
13t renthal
3D powertip
razrs on her feet

post #44 of 63 Old 03-31-2011, 07:42 AM Thread Starter

2008 trx700xx
13t renthal
3D powertip
razrs on her feet

Last edited by b.courtney_700xx; 03-31-2011 at 08:36 AM.
post #45 of 63 Old 03-31-2011, 09:18 AM

Nice pics... That looks like a monster hill.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'05 Wolverine
post #46 of 63 Old 04-01-2011, 03:09 PM

Will you guys be out there most of the day sunday?
post #47 of 63 Old 04-01-2011, 08:12 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm pretty sure most will be riding pretty late on Sunday. I will stick around as long as everybody else is there. But then again its only an hour and a half trip for me.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
post #48 of 63 Old 04-02-2011, 10:12 AM

Alrighty i'm going to try to make it for sunday i get to be stuck at work on sat.
post #49 of 63 Old 04-02-2011, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

sweet man hope to see ya there!!! we definetly ride on sunday too so your in good shape there. we kinda ride in smaall groups of 2-5 all day friday and saturday. with the occasional full group ride. here and there fri and sat we ride pretty much ride all day and night. but sunday it is tradition that everyone in camp ride the loop (the perimeter of the property) its about a 4 hour ride in all its a bit more tamed down than the small group riding tho because we have all classes of rider with us. and we just spent two days drinking more beer than most do in a month, barely sleeping, scrounging for food, oh and beating the living hell out of ourseves for two day straight lol. even still when i get bored of the slow paced stuff i will break off and ride a short trail that hooks back up with the group and ride at my pace for a few mins. usually a couple guys will follow whoever does this and like i said we all meet back up and finish the loop. so dont worry even if you come out only for sundays loop ride it doesnt mean youll be stuck riding at "kiddie pace" or strictly beginners trails we will challenge you. the loop does climb the devils backbone as well, if your familiar with the park you know what this is. its not the hardest climb ever (i thinks its poorly named) but its certainly not the easiest. so for sure man come on out!!! we would be happy to entertain you and any friends you wanna bring as well. kygoat whats the verdict you in? yuseall4? you in? Red-N-BlackXX you in? COME ON BOYS RIDE RED!!!!!!!!!

Nicely put Ben. I am really looking forward to this. So is it still on April 8th? I think possibly KY Goat might want to join as well as Red and Black and 700 Woodsrider lets see what they say and if its possible for them to join up. Keep me posted if anything changes.

Tory any word on 700 Woodsrider?

2008 trx700xx
13t renthal
3D powertip
razrs on her feet

Last edited by b.courtney_700xx; 04-02-2011 at 11:04 PM.
post #50 of 63 Old 04-03-2011, 01:14 PM

im not gonna make it on this trip but I would definately be in for the next go round and possibly that tennessee trip! I rode silver lake yesterday and it was great!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode