New Riding area in PA - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 03-07-2010, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
New Riding area in PA

Ok from what I can read from another web site, this guy owns about 70 acres and is in foreclosure so he asking us to basically pay a monthly fee so we can ride on his land and with the fee, he's able to make his payments, I know that it's sort of weird but Hey! If we are able to help our neighboors, why not?
Here's the link of his site/land;
http://www.fenoffsbluemtclub.com/Rid...hart_Info.html

Thinking about trying it out since it's not far from me and where we usually ride is still under allot of snow.
Supposedly it has a drag strip and a quarry.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 03-15-2010, 09:41 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
have you gone yet? didnt see price
post #3 of 14 Old 03-15-2010, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

Yeah! We went last Thursday and it's very primitive, there's only 2 trails which are very technical and short then there's a dirt road that's about 1.5 miles and was fun but we had to make our own trail to and from there which basically were going over boulders and trees and I mean allot of them. I for one won't go back because it was just too much wear and tear on the bike (under carriage) and clutch due to feathering it all the time.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)

Last edited by Nash04; 03-15-2010 at 09:58 PM.

post #4 of 14 Old 03-17-2010, 11:44 AM
ara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash04 View Post
Yeah! We went last Thursday and it's very primitive, there's only 2 trails which are very technical and short then there's a dirt road that's about 1.5 miles and was fun but we had to make our own trail to and from there which basically were going over boulders and trees and I mean allot of them. I for one won't go back because it was just too much wear and tear on the bike (under carriage) and clutch due to feathering it all the time.
Did you need a permit, or just paid and rode?
post #5 of 14 Old 03-17-2010, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

We just paid and rode and lift trees and cleared boulders and lift the bike...lol!! It was a workout!!

post #6 of 14 Old 03-17-2010, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

Forgot to mentioned that you need to have the waiver signed and notarize prior of going. Go onto the above link and print out the forms then just sign them and notarized prior of going or else they won't let you ride, lift and clear their area. De700 is looking for riding time this Saturday, if you want to, PM him

post #7 of 14 Old 03-24-2010, 10:40 AM

Hey all.. any address? I want to map this from 19473
post #8 of 14 Old 03-24-2010, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by double_0_xx View Post
Hey all.. any address? I want to map this from 19473
If you click on the link in the first post; will tell you the location, it's in germansville so about 20 minutes north-west of Allentown

post #9 of 14 Old 03-24-2010, 12:49 PM

Cool thanks.. I was thinking about trying it out. If its a club, I wouldnt be opposed to clearing out some of the trails provided they have any equipment I could use.
post #10 of 14 Old 03-24-2010, 08:12 PM Thread Starter

If this was my land then I would clean it up for all of us but since this is not my land why should I clear some trails when who knows how they'll let us ride there and don't forget that we do have to pay to ride there even though it's not much and his land is not that big.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode