Apr 10 or 11 St Claire RAC Pennsylvania - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 04-04-2010, 09:43 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Apr 10 or 11 St Claire RAC Pennsylvania

Just a quick heads up, as I forgot to post I was heading up there last time, I will be heading up to ride either sat or sunday. Anyone else have plans??? Keep me posted let me know if you are heading up and what day your plans are for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 04-05-2010, 09:53 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
We are heading that way this Thursday and if the weather doesn't change since it's only going to be 58 during the weekend which is not going to stop us from riding, if we do not go to the Poconos then I would be interested for Sunday but am waiting to hear back from Dagirl about Sunday.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #3 of 18 Old 04-05-2010, 09:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
I am good for both days

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!

post #4 of 18 Old 04-05-2010, 09:14 PM

Thursday>St Clair
Sunday>?

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #5 of 18 Old 04-05-2010, 09:58 PM Thread Starter

grin

Cool a 700xx ride, I got my new tires today. Last ride there I only got in 1 1/2 hours then popped a tire. Hopefully can meet at Cabellas and ride up together so we meet at the right place??
post #6 of 18 Old 04-05-2010, 11:44 PM

We could meet either there or at Wal-Mart in St Clair, where do you usually park. I like parking there because it's safe and basically secured since they have cameras and when we come back from a ride, we can always go in for lunch or the little boys room or just get a nice cold drink but if you have a better place to park, let me know. Still waiting for verification from Dagirl about Sunday, know that she wants to ride but did not really confirm where.

post #7 of 18 Old 04-06-2010, 12:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
Well I am in for st clairs on sunday...need to confirm with Doug and Mike BUT if we tell them we can stop at Cabellas on the way home I am sure they would be game!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #8 of 18 Old 04-06-2010, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagirl71 View Post
Well I am in for st clairs on sunday...need to confirm with Doug and Mike BUT if we tell them we can stop at Cabellas on the way home I am sure they would be game!

post #9 of 18 Old 04-06-2010, 12:41 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I <3 Cabellas and Bass Pro Shops.

I find all kinds of new things to "need" while I'm there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #10 of 18 Old 04-06-2010, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

I have the permit to ride there and they give you a parking permit for there also, but I am not afraid to park at Walmart. Let me know what time and I will be there. BTW last time I was there I saw a camper from Fla with a race team from there and they advertised they ride the 700XX along with their names on the back of the camper/trailer, so i took a picture of their rig. I will post it up here tommorow.

Last edited by thevinstigator; 04-06-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode