Atv clubs - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 04-10-2010, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Atv clubs

How many of you belong to an organized atv club? I was thinking of joining a local club here in southern Nevada.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 04-10-2010, 01:26 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
We don't actually have an atv club per say here but we have forums that are base in this area and we keep informed thru them. It would be nice if we had a "club" in this area so we could perhaps get more involve with the local communities and the state which are doing real good over here by creating more trails for us to ride compare to NJ where they want your money but there's no legal place to ride.

I used to belong to a club in NY since I ride there once or twice a year and they are very informative and are involve with the state and local communities getting more trails approve.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #3 of 16 Old 04-10-2010, 02:38 PM

I wish we had a club here...

"Old dogs don't die..they just can't cock their leg anymore."

post #4 of 16 Old 04-10-2010, 03:01 PM

which club are you talking about.
I didn't know of any in Vegas.
post #5 of 16 Old 04-10-2010, 03:14 PM Thread Starter

Dunes and trails atv club. They have 2 organized rides a month. I didnt know of any either untill yesterday, my brother came across their web site.
post #6 of 16 Old 04-10-2010, 05:07 PM

I'm a member of the local ATV club, the only thing I don't like is the faces of other member's when they see the 700XX. There 99% 4X4 Atv's and they don't like seeing our little racer quads as they call it. I just like going riding and pissing them off, I don't do anything dramatic to them, I just give a good throttle burp once in s while to let them know I'm there!!!! And with the Barker exhaust they hear me really easy.

Joe

Honda's #1 baby!!!!!!!!!
post #7 of 16 Old 04-11-2010, 12:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I am a member of 3 local atv clubs. The most active for trail riding is a Yahoo group of family atv riders centered in the Yuba City & Marysville, CA area. In fact, I was riding with some of the members yesterday... we had 6 quads and 2 dirt bikes. To top that off, 2 of the quads were 700xx's... mine and Slimedog's... Name sound familiar? Slimedog is also a member here. A local atv club is a good way to organize rides and meet other people to ride with.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #8 of 16 Old 04-12-2010, 07:04 AM

i belong to two clubs in southern ny........

hate typing- love riding
post #9 of 16 Old 04-12-2010, 08:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegs0
they need some clubs in maryland
post #10 of 16 Old 04-12-2010, 09:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
I am a member of two forums..here and the atvzone and I have to say if your friendly you can meet alot of people! We all rode a lot last year together. There are 27 riders I email, pm or text to keep them informed of rides. We all have not meet but 19 of us (was to many) ended last season together and it was a good time! Not to mention nash04 who is as bad as scuzz on so many forums pimps me out and I get some randoms from atvrider...lol

So my suggestion is don't look for a club...do it yourself...take the extra step and post your ride in the ride section of the forums your on, you'd be surprised how many people you'll end up meeting just by stepping outside your silent box and waiting for someone to invite you!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode