Things broken or damaged? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 04-12-2010, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Things broken or damaged?

Just got done cleaning the XX today and discovered some damage from my ride at CAW over the weekend. Turns out I scratched all of my wheels and bent one of them. Couldn't even tell while riding or when on the trailer but while washing it off today I discovered it. Also saw some nice scratches and scrapes on the underside of the body. Looks like all them ruts and rocks christened the XX. So with that being said, what kind of damage have you discovered after a good hard ride?

"I like my women like I like my coffee.......Full of booze"!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 04-12-2010, 10:16 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I know I scraped the underside of mine yesterday. The rims are scraped but I didn't notice any bends.

I need to repaint the underside of mine though as it has absolutely no paint on it now. (waits for the plastic skids to come available)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 10 Old 04-13-2010, 08:24 AM

I have had the fuel reserve/on/off knob fall off, parking brake broke, and the connection for the neutral/reverse cable was broke off on the neutral end. Also, my heel guards are cracked in pieces from driving over fallen down trees.
Oh, and that incident where I blew about 4 gaskets/O-rings and destroyed my piston...

TRX700XX
-UNI Air Filter
-2Bros Exhaust
-2 Bros Juice Box
-13T Sprocket
-Pro Armor Fat Pegs (Black)

post #4 of 10 Old 04-13-2010, 09:44 AM

Damn Ya'll be ruff on yer toys
post #5 of 10 Old 04-13-2010, 10:04 AM

for sure they are but i do believe that trx sixpack 700xx get the award for the roughest lol. first time out on mine it was dark and we had round 6 inches of snow and i cut a corner too close to a fallen down old fence left front wheel caught it and it spun the bike 90 degrees before sending it into a roll. the damn thing launched me about 15ft i tucked and rolled lol. bent the handlebars and as i was bending em back i busted off the little cap thing at the end of the grip but no biggie. she rides fine with out it.

2008 trx700xx
dg steel series nerf bars
13t renthal
3D powertip
razrs on her feet
~If it aint got a wing, you aint got a prayer... RIDE RED!!~
post #6 of 10 Old 04-13-2010, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.courtney_700xx View Post
for sure they are but i do believe that trx sixpack 700xx get the award for the roughest lol. first time out on mine it was dark and we had round 6 inches of snow and i cut a corner too close to a fallen down old fence left front wheel caught it and it spun the bike 90 degrees before sending it into a roll. the damn thing launched me about 15ft i tucked and rolled lol. bent the handlebars and as i was bending em back i busted off the little cap thing at the end of the grip but no biggie. she rides fine with out it.
Thanks for giving me the award, but it certainly isn't the proudest I've been to win something, lol. Sure would have been nice to spend that money on some mods instead of fixing the XX.

TRX700XX
-UNI Air Filter
-2Bros Exhaust
-2 Bros Juice Box
-13T Sprocket
-Pro Armor Fat Pegs (Black)
post #7 of 10 Old 04-13-2010, 11:21 AM

dude mod while fixing lol it works better

I have bent a wheel broke plastic bent a tie rod bent stearing stem scratched everything and kept racing

we still managed third in our class
post #8 of 10 Old 04-13-2010, 02:06 PM

I just use mine as an excuse. Like this weekend i had a stick put a hole through the plastic skid plate so now im looking for a metal one. I told the wifey it was mandatory to have one for my safety and next thing i know she was searching with me. I need to cut one of my tires so i can get the ones i want no questions asked. I love it!!!!
post #9 of 10 Old 04-13-2010, 02:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
Quote:
Originally Posted by droby1242 View Post
I just use mine as an excuse. Like this weekend i had a stick put a hole through the plastic skid plate so now im looking for a metal one. I told the wifey it was mandatory to have one for my safety and next thing i know she was searching with me. I need to cut one of my tires so i can get the ones i want no questions asked. I love it!!!!
now just hope she doesnt search this forum too... lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #10 of 10 Old 04-13-2010, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRX_Sixpac_700xx View Post
I have had the fuel reserve/on/off knob fall off, parking brake broke, and the connection for the neutral/reverse cable was broke off on the neutral end. Also, my heel guards are cracked in pieces from driving over fallen down trees.
Oh, and that incident where I blew about 4 gaskets/O-rings and destroyed my piston...
I feel a lot better about the minor damage on mine now!!!

"I like my women like I like my coffee.......Full of booze"!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode