North Crackalacky/pennsyltucky Riding - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 06-09-2010, 02:24 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
North Crackalacky/pennsyltucky Riding

hey guys, i'm originally from pa and if you're from there or va, you know the riding is awesome, i'm actually going up there on tuesday, so if you'll be around the greater hazleton area, i know some silly climbs, swimming holes, bars to ride too, etc...

i'm just wondering if there's anyone who knows where to ride around mocksville nc because, my neighbors are getting pissed with me riding around the neighborhood, haha everyone says uwharrie and i'm takin my first trip to busco beach at the end of the month, but it all seems more suited for a 4x4, i certainly am not going to even attempt to mud bog with my 700, not scared to get her dirty, but i want to keep my rad clean and the intake above sea level for its own good ;-)

thanks in advance guys an gals !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 06-10-2010, 01:51 PM

Pinnacle creek ATV campground in WVa. It is about 4 hours from you. You can ride the outlaw trails or pay $50 for the year and ride the Hatfeilds. Uwharrie is rough as can be. I live 45 min from there in Concord. You will tear something up. PM me sometime and we can try and go somewhere
post #3 of 6 Old 06-10-2010, 04:31 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yadig

We are going to be in that area between 20th-27 and should be hitting the Pinnacle trail sometime during the week, hopefully they'll have the connection btwn Indian Ridge and Pinnacle done by then. More than welcome to ride with us.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)

post #4 of 6 Old 06-10-2010, 05:39 PM Thread Starter

nice, i'm pretty sure we're planning to go to busco beach for the 26th or 27th and as i mentioned, i will be in northeast pennslyvania's pocono mountains monday, tues and wednesday...

If money permits or if busco falls through i will be more than obliged for some good riding and company, i hear that area is phenominal and very ATV friendly
post #5 of 6 Old 06-13-2010, 09:18 AM

Hey Superswire, I live in Southeast Charlotte and we used to ride Uwharrie, too rocky and the trails are not directional. We like Hatfield and McCoys/Outlaw trails too, in fact, we ride in WV at least twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall, you are welcome to go with our gang if you want.

If you want to ride locally you need to go to Brown Mtn. or Brushy Mtn, you can hit I40 and get to both of them in an hour. Have you ridden CAW, Carolina Adventure World yet in Great Falls, SC ? It's a little over 2 hours away, they have everything there for you on site, google it and see for yourself. If you find any new spots, let me know, my son in law and I just got new 700's and love to ride.

08 XX Black and Silver, Big 3 from EHS Racing, consisting of the Full Barkers exhaust, EFI Fuel Controller, EHS air box lid, Uni air filter, Trail Tech Voyager, Trail Tech Bar clamp, Trail Tech X bars, ODI Rogue Grips, 14t and 13t, Pro Armor Nerf bars and Fat Pegs (Black), 22x9X11 Kenda Kutter XC in rear, 23x7x10 Kenda Klaw XC in front on stock wheels.

Life is short, work hard ..... PLAY HARDER !

Some is good, more is better and too much is JUST RIGHT !

Last edited by doublexnc; 06-13-2010 at 09:24 AM.
post #6 of 6 Old 06-20-2010, 07:00 AM Thread Starter

never been to adventure world, heard it's nice though...

I'm the same man, always want to ride !!!

I haven't made it to PA yet unfortunately, or busco, i got a stupid seatbelt fine and well there went my fuel money :-(

i have actually been to uwharrie and its more for trucks i think, I'm used to open trails everywhere, pole lines, railroad beds, coal roads, logging roads, trails people cut, all leading somewhere, here things seem very small, me and my buddy are doin some trailbreakin in mocksville and there are ZERO atv tracks anywhere that we've found yet and we have made access to a swimming hole 4 miles away !!!

OH...If you or your son have a facebook add "triad fourwheelers" they ride often, we just have to get all the local riders together and over time we WILL find good local spots, i heard theres somehwere off 421 outside of yadkinville and also some down below salisbury and also off of 85 ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode