Everett WA????? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 06-11-2010, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Everett WA?????

Any good riding areas around there? I'll be moving there in a couple of months and hauling my quad with me. My buddy that lives there says all the trails are more for 4x4's and not to many people ride RWD up there, but I informed him the 700xx ain't no normal sport quad!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-11-2010, 02:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Been told there are allot of trails around Mt-St Helen, have seen some videos on the tele and it seemed real nice. Also, you're not too far away from OR which have a whole bunch of trails.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #3 of 5 Old 06-11-2010, 02:56 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
theres some good riding up in everett... snohomish county has lots of good places and they are trying to get the county to let them build a new mx track... everett is about an hour north of seattle... st helens is about 2 hours south of tacoma... tacoma is about 45 mins south of seattle... so youre about 4 hours roughly from st helens... i live in tacoma and it take me 5 1/2 hours to get to sand lake oregon and 7 hours to get to florence oregon... add another 45 mins to florence for winchester and another 1 1/2hrs to coos bay from winchester...

theres a mx orv park 1/2 hr west of olympia called strattoline and 100 miles of trails in capital forest next to strattoline, oly is about 2 1/2 hrs from everett. BUT reider pit is up in snoho county by everett and so is evans creek i think... my brother in law lives up in snoho county and he is always ridin somewhere up there.

"Aliens can blend right on in with your kin so look again...
oh... and Tom Brady sits when he pees."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 Old 06-13-2010, 10:48 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My friend lives up there and Washington is not exactly the friendliest state for ATVs... Which is a shame because Washington is one nice state with lots of areas that could be opened to riding... but are not allowed. Try the link below for riding areas... Scroll down to one that might interest you, then click "view details"

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/t...ngton_list.htm

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #5 of 5 Old 10-01-2010, 12:40 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
walker valley is up north about an hour from everett, cle elum is on the other side of the mountains off 90, moses lake, liberty all places i like... than theres tahuya? if i spelt that right.. some places to go. the 700xx does better then most other sport quads in our area do to the boulders that hang out in trails, Ive towed my buddys solid axle quads a few times do to sprockets banging on shit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode