Tower city, pa - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 12-01-2010, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tower city, pa

I thought you had to be a member to ride tower city? Is that the same as Rausch Creek Trailriders
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-01-2010, 01:45 PM

It is the same as Rausch Creek Trailriders. You don't have to be a member if you know someone who is a member. You can ride as their guest for $50 a day. I rode there this fall and had a pretty good time, but you can ride at RAC for $100 for a year. It's the same terrain as Tower City, just not kept as clean. A lot of riders don't bother buying the permit to ride RAC because it is so huge that it is hard to police.
post #3 of 5 Old 12-04-2010, 08:37 PM

Rausch Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefftrx View Post
It is the same as Rausch Creek Trailriders. You don't have to be a member if you know someone who is a member. You can ride as their guest for $50 a day. I rode there this fall and had a pretty good time, but you can ride at RAC for $100 for a year. It's the same terrain as Tower City, just not kept as clean. A lot of riders don't bother buying the permit to ride RAC because it is so huge that it is hard to police.
This is why its getting harder and harder to find places to ride. Try this go to Best Buy steal a TV and what ever else you want. When you get caught and your in front of a judge just say they have plenty of TV's and stuff they wont miss it!

post #4 of 5 Old 12-04-2010, 10:26 PM

I'm just telling you what I know. I was there two weeks ago and not one of the hundred or so riders I saw had a permit. For your information, I plan to get mine after the first of the year since they work by the calendar year.
post #5 of 5 Old 12-05-2010, 03:00 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Well, the last time we were at RAC we went a little too far off of RAC land and the three of us all got a written warning from the PA game officer that was there training two other officers. All three of us have RAC permits but we got a little out of bounds. Thankfully he was really cool about it and just gave us a written warning, no fines, nothing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode