Pinnacle Creek This weekend - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 05-21-2011, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Pinnacle Creek This weekend

Did the Pinnacle to Indian Ridge yesterday and it was wet and muddy but fun and tired, lol!! Basically did over 73 miles and I did cheat on the way back, from the Indian Ridge trailhead took the main road (17) back to the trail head (27) back to Pinnacle, it was like already 4 in the afternoon and I was hungry and tired and didn't want to deal with all the dam puddles that Indian Ridge is well known for and there were just too many 4x4 on those trails going 5 mph, almost got stuck going up hills due to their dam speed. Really like Trail 26 since it was running by a river which I had to cross and talk about deep, bike stall but was able to get her started real quick with no damage done, phew!! Did notice that I use more gas than normal, had to fill up at Indian Ridge which took 1.9 gal but only had about 50 miles done but I did gun it when I could, he he, still had to be careful since I was alone, just stayed on the greens except on the way down, tried 10 & 15 but they were both closed at one end due to lumber jacks cutting down trees, trailhead did not mentioned this!!!

Took 98 which is suppose to be black but it was basically green/blue, the only thing that I saw that could make it a black, there were some deep mud puddles but you could avoid them. It basically rain all week prior of my arrival so most of the trails had allot of puddles and some covered trails were slick, just had to keep the throttle open and push forward, lol!!

Drive was not bad at all, stayed in Beckley since most local lodging were full or wanted you to reserve for the whole weekend and they were asking way too much for a single person. The drive to and from the hotel felt the longest since I was about 36 miles away from the trailhead.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-21-2011, 05:14 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
I am glad your home safely... I am sad I missed the ride with you...

any videos of said mud?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #3 of 6 Old 05-21-2011, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

Sorry Babe, had the camera with me but I was so busy taken care of my goggles, never started to video.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)

post #4 of 6 Old 05-21-2011, 10:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bdr455
Hey Joe, next time you want to go let me know I'll ride with if you want the company.

700xx
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BruteForce 650i

400 Sport Polaris

300ex

post #5 of 6 Old 05-22-2011, 08:10 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Bud, think the next time that I have a long weekend, would like to try out ACW. I'll let you know when since our schedule will be changing next month due to layoffs....again!
As for Hatfield; we are talking about going in the fall but again it all depends on work.

post #6 of 6 Old 05-22-2011, 06:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bdr455
Sounds good.

700xx

BruteForce 650i

400 Sport Polaris

300ex

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode