Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

west virginia trip

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  heylowd 
#1 ·
There are seven of us going to WV the weekend of july the 8th we will be riding near the town of Princeton I think just on the other side of bluefield.

#3 ·
Sounds like fun, I have been thinking about taking a trip down to the southern end of the state to ride.

#4 ·
Pinto not all sport quads can am 650 and 800 xt, couple of suzukis and hondas and maybe a vforce 700, and my xx. The sleeping arrangements are still being worked out.

#6 ·
Cool man were headed up there Thursday night riding friday and Saturday hope to see yall there

#7 ·
Wish I knew about this earlier, could have work it out with my boss about taken Friday off but can't now. Have Fun.

R U Guys thinking about going towards Busco sometime next weekend (July 4th)

#8 ·
Hate you can't make it man but I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go myself and I didn't want say something till I knew for sure. I wont begoing to busco next weekend I've got some pretty important family stuff going on that I have to be at but if you guys go make sure you take some vids on jodys bike in action. Ill be going to busco this Sunday.

#9 ·
Little update we will be leaving friday morning and riding friday Saturday and part of Sunday and we will be staying in bluefield. Hope some of you guys can make it!

#10 ·
In West Virginia now! Going riding tomorrow, there's supposed to be a rather large group of us. I don't know how many quads but I maybe the only sport quad. My Uncle's will be in razors possibly a rail buggy & my cousin will be in his wildcat. I will try to get some decent footage for a video or two.

#11 · (Edited)
Logged 90 miles total. And alot of it slow and go behind jeeps and trucks, err! But it was a memorial ride for somebody that passed away, this was the second annual but my first ride. The ride ended on top of this Mountain called Tip Mountain, I know I've been there but I swear I never heard of it. They had tons of good homemade food waiting for us, it was a great time.

#12 ·
what ever you do don't go off the edge . seen it done .......not good

#13 ·
Well no one went over the edge, but my Uncle did lay his his Rzr on it's side. It almost rolled but it laid back down on the passenger side. :crying:

#14 ·
Heading down for the Memorial day ten mile mud hole. Taking the 700, but gonna try and hitch a ride to ten mile in sxs.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#15 ·
Some awesome riding so far this weekend. We never made it to the mud bogs. Long story, but our guide got us lost, then by the time we found our way, we lost a rider! Spent rest of the day looking for rider.

Today my uncles rzr had something in the driveline break. So today he road shotgun in a friends rzr.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.