Ocala Nat'l Forest - Sept 28th - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-24-2011, 06:21 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ocala Nat'l Forest - Sept 28th

5 weeks from today, me and my buddy will be hauling our 700XX's to Ocala to meet up with some friends to ride these trails. Never been there before but they say they are good (except they are 2-way, so caution at corners - ugh).

I have done many things to my ride in anticipation of this trip. The last time I rode with these friends was on my 03 Rincon at Durhamtown, GA back in the spring.

Now I've got a hot 700XX. I just did my first oil change to Rotella T6 synthetic and she's ready to roll. It was a bit tricky with my skids but a modified paper funnel really kept it clean. Only mess was when the filter came out, but a quick spray down with hot water after it was all done worked perfect.

At only 2/3 of the EHS big 3 I'm tempted to get the Barkers but I really can't ride around my home with a loud pipe, the neighbors would object and most of the 40 acres where I live is not my property.

Oh well, the 700XX is already more than my skill set so I'll just keep it quiet - for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 700XX Black - 13T, PRM Desert II + Side Bars (black), L8ton 9/16, Power Form Pro complete skids, K&N, EHS Big 3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-24-2011, 04:27 PM

Sounds like a fun trip! I would doubt you need or could even use more power from a new exhaust, the youtube videos looked like fairly normal trail riding. Not sure what the areas like though, could be fast enough paced

Also anyone else always click on these threads and end up googling the area to see how long of a drive it is? Ocala is 49 hours one way from me, so I probably won't be able to make it

08' TRX700xx - Red n' Black
Big Gun EVO r Exhaust
Uni Filter, L8ton Racing 9/16" Sway Bar
DG V-Lite Bumper. Trimmed Fenders
22" Kenda Kutters all around (dirt)

00' CR250rintintin
FMF Gnarly / Turbine Core 2 Exhaust
post #3 of 3 Old 04-05-2012, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

Ocala - again

Well here we go again. On the 18th there will be seven of us going back to the Ocala Nat'l Forest trails to ride on Thursday and Friday. This time I have my new Barkers exhaust installed - braaaaapp!

2009 700XX Black - 13T, PRM Desert II + Side Bars (black), L8ton 9/16, Power Form Pro complete skids, K&N, EHS Big 3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode