Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Maier plastics

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Scallywag 
#1 · (Edited)
New 700xx

Im thinking about going red since they are still half price. After doing some searching I noticed there were some comments about them not fitting too well.

Can someone elaborate. Is the fit so bad its not worth the effort, or do they just need some messaging?

#2 ·
The pieces that i have purchased fit OK. Some need a little massaging Some holes had to be made a little bigger, had to cut the area at the oil tank drain hole, headlight cover needs a little pulling twisting to get hoes to line up.

Maier's quality has gotten better over the years, but it still does not fit quite as well as stock.

#3 ·
Luecker thanks for the reply.

Well my wife decided she liked my 700xx, so now i have to get another. I was going to buy the one for sale in San Diego (in the for sale section) but he wont respond back to me (it was black). Now Im looking at this one 2008 TRX 700xx

Im supposed to go get it tomorrow $3700 Having to deal with the stock rims again sucks, but I already have a pair of 450R hubs on the way from Ebay.

There is also this one 2008 Honda TRX700XX ATV Sport Quad Lots of Upgrades (hes asking $4300, he said he would come down a bit) which has some nice upgrades, but it clearly has been ridden more and the shocks on the other are harder to do and more expensive.

What do you guys think

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.