Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

frontbumper

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  bkelley 
#1 ·
i know theres not many out there yet but i want something that looks good prm has quality products but there front bumpers is all ugly what about dgv or moose v style front bumpers they go with the lines of the 700xx better?

#2 ·
Pro armor dominator looks good but thats about it. The quality is crap. Mine has broken at the welds twice and I havent hit anything with it.

#3 ·
I heard a while ago that IMS Roll had some stuff planned for the XX but I haven't seen anything yet. Just the stuff on Matlock's bike. I'd have to say the PRM ones are the best out right now. I like the look of the Baja.

#5 ·
I have a DG V-Lite and have hit all kinds of crap with it. No problems with it at all... No bends and not breaking. Others may have other opinions of the DG bumper, but I like it.

roadkill

#6 ·
All my proarmor has held up just fine and i would like to say i ride it easy but i go through tires about every three months so that should tell ya.lol

#8 ·
I'd definitely go that route, then. IMS Roll makes top quality products. I'm getting ready to buy an Intimidator front bumper for my bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.