GNCC racing - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 Old 01-23-2010, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GNCC racing

I'm looking at buying the 700xx. I'm curious if anybody has raced this thing in the GNCC series?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 01-24-2010, 04:31 PM

I want to try to... but I dont know where to start...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
'08 700XX
Power:
EHS bullet box (Thanks Eric!)
EHS air box lid (Thanks Eric!)
Full HMF exhaust system
K&N air intake
Handling:
Flex bars 14* 31" Quad racer
Bling:
Honda Racing MX front bumper
White and black body work from maier
IMS fuel tank
Red Silicon radiator hoses
Gripper seat
post #3 of 24 Old 01-24-2010, 07:06 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
yeah i dont know were you are from but i would like to get into gncc racing i live in alabama i used to race moto cross @ harescrambles in florida back in the late 1970s to 1984. the 700xx is an awsome gncc machine in my book

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear

post #4 of 24 Old 01-25-2010, 12:06 PM Thread Starter

I'm up in the snow belt...ohio!

If i get one i wouldn't mind trying some GNCC races as well. My only concern is that all the reviews i've read say it's great going straight over whoops, but not so great at turing. When it does turn it will push before it slides. Also from the searching i've done the only racing the 700xx does is desert racing. So there is no knowledgebase to pull from on how to make this thing work in the woods.
post #5 of 24 Old 01-25-2010, 04:13 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
I know there were a couple of guys that have raced the 700xx in the GNCC series. I am trying to find the post.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #6 of 24 Old 01-25-2010, 06:06 PM

I am signed up to run the VXCS this year. It is a gncc style series but it runs all it's races in Virginia. Easer to run all the races and make a run at the points! Virginia Cross Country Series. I have a few adjustments to make from desert racing, but the EHS Racing 700XX will be ready!

Big Kidz Racing

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #7 of 24 Old 01-25-2010, 06:53 PM

shifterracer: not to be rude... but if you had read the reviews about these things ON THIS SITE, the thing is a beast in the woods and trails... it runs over everything, no need to put your tires on the rocks and tree stumps, you have the clearance to go right over them. As for the turning... it is IRS not a straight axle, yes it takes 5 minutes to learn how to drive them, but once you do, the raptor boys will try to keep up... it doesn't drift, it catches and goes.

So, that being said, I think this would tear up the GNCC races.

I just don't know how to get into them....

'08 700XX
Power:
EHS bullet box (Thanks Eric!)
EHS air box lid (Thanks Eric!)
Full HMF exhaust system
K&N air intake
Handling:
Flex bars 14* 31" Quad racer
Bling:
Honda Racing MX front bumper
White and black body work from maier
IMS fuel tank
Red Silicon radiator hoses
Gripper seat
post #8 of 24 Old 01-25-2010, 07:02 PM

kelodwro, We where all newby's at one stage.
Best bet would be go onto the AMA website and do some digging. It's all there , you just have to find it.
As for tree dodging it is the best !
Just race the bugger and enjoy.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #9 of 24 Old 01-25-2010, 07:14 PM

get a bigger bumper and run them over Bax!!!! lol

Big Kidz Racing

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #10 of 24 Old 01-25-2010, 07:19 PM

ALWAYS ! but with a smile on my face.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode