User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 02-07-2010, 10:45 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
TT the T-ReXX

There having a couple of TT rounds here in the UK. I think it is just for fun as they are having a 4wd class.
What do you think and what would you do ?
I was going to take the 450r but it got me thinking about the 700xx for fun.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 02-07-2010, 12:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
For fun?? Sure take the 700xx. For a serious race... 450r (TT race that is)

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #3 of 20 Old 02-07-2010, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Cheers ace ! Here in the the UK first year trying something , It classed as fun . Second year , You gotta build a hybrid.
This is just for fun, but taking both xx and 450R . Just in case.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #4 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 09:14 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
whens the race baxter?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #5 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 09:45 AM

Harold Goodman, who rides on our team was talking about the 700 and TT. Some of you may know he is a multiple time TT champion and knows more about this type of racing than most people. He was saying he thought it would be fun to setup and try the 700 for TT. I've always thought it would be really cool to see one setup for it.

post #6 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 03:49 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagirl71 View Post
whens the race baxter?
Still not recieved any details yet.

Thanks josh ,for that little bit of info.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #7 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 08:11 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Caster View Post
Harold Goodman, who rides on our team was talking about the 700 and TT. Some of you may know he is a multiple time TT champion and knows more about this type of racing than most people. He was saying he thought it would be fun to setup and try the 700 for TT. I've always thought it would be really cool to see one setup for it.
A few years ago some guy turned up to a EU Supermoto event on a IRS Outlaw. He was untouchable to the point that the FIM received a proposal to have it banned. Comming out of corners it was so much faster than anything else.

I remember that one of the reasons they cited was that because it had IRS it handled differently and took different lines through the corners and that somehow was dangerous to other riders. It wasn't banned because the proposal was stupid but it's a pretty cool story.

Of course the XX is another beast and TT is not Supermoto but I would love to see some one have a serious go at it.

Linc

Last edited by OzLinc; 02-10-2010 at 12:21 AM.
post #8 of 20 Old 02-10-2010, 02:47 AM Thread Starter

I wouldn't call it a serious attempt but with differant tires and shorter shocks , who knows.
Just for Dagirl71 the Go Pro of course !

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #9 of 20 Old 02-10-2010, 11:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
I wouldn't call it a serious attempt but with different tires and shorter shocks , who knows.
Just for Dagirl71 the Go Pro of course !

NOW WERE TALKING BABY!!!

I am sure you will kick some arse...I can hear it now "whose that guy, whats his ride?" hehe

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #10 of 20 Old 02-10-2010, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

[/quote]I am sure you will kick some arse...I can hear it now "whose that guy, whats his ride?" hehe[/quote]

More like "Look at that idoit , He's all over the place"
Reply "Yes but it looks cool"

I am expecting to get beat , but god help anybody behind me !
and theres always round 2
Round 1 is for fun. Now Josh, has got me thinking a little more on set up and spend a little more time and a little more money on the idea.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode