Tri-County Open House(PA) - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 04-26-2010, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tri-County Open House(PA)

Open house this past weekend was a blast! Didnt really rain that hard, i got to race my xx. in 500ft i ran an 8.031 at 64.99 mph. I should be running 7.8s with it but i cant keep it from coming straight up on me off the line. other then that i took 6th out of 70 some ppl heads up, i smoked a yfz 450 with motor mods he ran 8.554 at 60.13 mph. Then i got knocked out in the 5th round against a really built honda 450 that was just for drag racing. He ran a 7.652 at 66.78 mph. that guy took 2nd for the night. the guy that took 1st was in the 6 second range running over 80mph haha.

(TRAIL BIKE)2008 700xx, black and grey plastics. Full system HMF performance series pipe,black can, red turn down tip. HMF efi optimizer. K&N pro flow air filter kit. 20x11x10 i-razr tires. 13 tooth front sprocket

(DRAG RACE BIKE) 2005 yamaha blaster......way to much to list on the signature of whats done to it. Should be running 6.8-7.2 seconds in 500ft at 78-80mph. Very inconsistant, hard to get it the same everytime, literally impossible.(down right now, gotta scratch money up to fix it)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 04-26-2010, 06:27 PM

What kinda bike took first? & good job with the XX.. Someone needs to design & sell a wheelie bar for our XX's

"Old dogs don't die..they just can't cock their leg anymore."
post #3 of 17 Old 04-26-2010, 07:09 PM Thread Starter

haha, its a honda 450, well thats what it started as. all i know is that the whole bike is made from titanium, i also know that there is a 1200 dollar harley davidson carburator on it. and he is puttng out 95horsepower. he crosses the finish in a wheelie. id say if he could hook up and actually keep it on the track he would most likely be in the 5 second range at over 90mph. i know the bike is over 30,000$ invested. i dont see and nitrous im pretty sure thats all motor. its insane, he bunny hops the hole quad off off the ground out of the hole sometimes. i want my blaster fixed haha!

(TRAIL BIKE)2008 700xx, black and grey plastics. Full system HMF performance series pipe,black can, red turn down tip. HMF efi optimizer. K&N pro flow air filter kit. 20x11x10 i-razr tires. 13 tooth front sprocket

(DRAG RACE BIKE) 2005 yamaha blaster......way to much to list on the signature of whats done to it. Should be running 6.8-7.2 seconds in 500ft at 78-80mph. Very inconsistant, hard to get it the same everytime, literally impossible.(down right now, gotta scratch money up to fix it)

post #4 of 17 Old 04-26-2010, 07:15 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Bout time we had a +6" rear end for the 700xx. I would love to build one, drag racing a quad is unheard of in the UK. Now there's something to think about !

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #5 of 17 Old 04-26-2010, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

Drag racing unheard of?? lol really? They dont drag race in the UK?

post #6 of 17 Old 04-26-2010, 07:56 PM Thread Starter

haha did u see the episode of top gear where there testing quads?

post #7 of 17 Old 04-26-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDironcrossxx View Post
May try something and the "Top Gear" was not that good.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #8 of 17 Old 04-27-2010, 08:31 AM Thread Starter

It wasnt good but it was funny because they have no clue how to ride.

post #9 of 17 Old 04-28-2010, 11:00 AM

hey i was racing the red and black xx i talked to you for a few min up there. I got knocked out early in the drags by a 450...i popped my front end up and almost came back on my self then i stalled out when i came back down.... it gave him an easy win. that was my first time drag racing and i was running around 58mph. i will definetly be practicing for the next time though.
post #10 of 17 Old 04-29-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDironcrossxx View Post
Tarmac drag racing "Oh yeah" but sand drag racing , they have never heard of it !

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode