post #1 of 14 Old 05-08-2010, 08:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
we won without proarmors help

lol sorry guys I had too....ok back to racing

atvmotion RD3 gruber OK

my friend (mustanggh)and I raced our third race of the season

we placed 1st in our class despite blowing two of our new tires and loosing one of the stock ones (extreamly rocky track)

not sure on points standings yet but we know were in the top 15th overall and 1st in our class

08 trx700xx lot's O mod's
08 ktm 525xc modded
08 yamaha 450 lightly modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)
11 rzr s (sold) and missed

sponsors:
Manford Auto Supply (NAPA)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teixeira Tech:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

WAR doesn't determine who's right just who's left
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 05-09-2010, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

here is some pics

08 ktm 525xc modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)

sponsors:

Teixeira Tech:

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

post #3 of 14 Old 05-09-2010, 07:40 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Pro Armor would have made it easy though. They give discount to racers.
Good result and congrats.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.

post #4 of 14 Old 05-09-2010, 08:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
nice pictures cant wait to see that gopro video

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #5 of 14 Old 05-10-2010, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

yeah baxter I would have loved to have the pro armor nerfs and bumpers for this race i was smacked in the foot by stuff like three times and my race partner said a stick took his foot off the peg so yeah it would have been alot better plus you can tell in one of the pics my number plate wouldent stay on right it would break the zip ties and flop up cover the radiator luckly it was only 16-18 min laps ans we switched off every lap

here is my first lap part one and two for some reason laps 2 and 3 are corupted and will not play and lap 4 I screwed up and had it in pic mode

08 ktm 525xc modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)

sponsors:

Teixeira Tech:

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

post #6 of 14 Old 05-10-2010, 04:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
I love the trail your racing on, wish I could find them like that!

Thanks for the video!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #7 of 14 Old 05-10-2010, 04:45 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yeah! It does seemed to be a nice trail except for the damn trees, always hitting the GoPro.... Do you have a stock exhaust, sounds pretty quiet.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #8 of 14 Old 05-10-2010, 06:40 PM Thread Starter

Yep all stock except the 13t sprocket and tires

08 ktm 525xc modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)

sponsors:

Teixeira Tech:

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

post #9 of 14 Old 05-12-2010, 05:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I wish my races were as open as that. Doesn't that piss you off in lap one when around 5:40 when you try to go around someone, they magically move for everyone else, I supopse that is why I need another new front bumper LOL.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #10 of 14 Old 05-12-2010, 07:44 AM

looks like a great time...........

hate typing- love riding
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode