First race this sunday 7/18 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 07-15-2010, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
First race this sunday 7/18

Gonna run my first race ever at Rausch Creek where the wife and I ride this sunday... Its a National AMA combined with the local D6 harescramble. Wish me luck... anyone who races have any advice? I was gonna enter reg open C class, last ones to go I think other than utility quads, figured I wanted to stay outa the seasoned riders way, and let all the reg C class retards go first so I can pass them when they get hung up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 07-15-2010, 05:23 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good luck. Just pass them all!
post #3 of 18 Old 07-15-2010, 10:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
good luck! have fun and remember you have work on monday some of these knuckle heads dont!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!

post #4 of 18 Old 07-16-2010, 06:48 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Drink lots of fluids and try to stay relaxed.
Other than that have fun and good luck .

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #5 of 18 Old 07-16-2010, 02:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
Just set your pace on the first few laps so you don't get too wore out for the end. Also, when the pros/experts go to pass you, get out of their way, and then try to follow to pick something up perhaps. Other than that, bring lots of tear offs and a camelback and have a blast. be prepared for the next few days to be made tired and sore LOL.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #6 of 18 Old 07-18-2010, 10:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
well how did it go??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #7 of 18 Old 07-19-2010, 11:10 AM

maybe he won and is still drinking
post #8 of 18 Old 07-23-2010, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

Umm... didnt do as well as I would have liked to. I entered into open C class with about 30+ others. Only 18 of us finshed and I think I was about 16 or so? The first 20 min of the course was all tight brutal close tree/rock horseS. I inadvertantly put the death grip on the bars that whole stretch and completely wore my forearms out. I took a break about 30 min into the race at the 2nd hill climb cause there was a bunch of people hung up on it. All together it was 23.8mi for one lap, and they let me only do one, we started late, had a couple of dirt bikes get banged up bad and taken off to the hospital... same thing with 2 quads. I dont think I had another in me anyway, just siked myself out too much the first part.

Me starting at the :58 second mark

Last edited by Blak92; 07-23-2010 at 05:19 PM.
post #9 of 18 Old 07-23-2010, 05:23 PM

Leaves room for improvement bud. Was that your first race? How much did it cost to run? I saw you need a transponder that you can rent and was not sure what else you needed.
post #10 of 18 Old 07-23-2010, 06:17 PM Thread Starter

You can rent the transponder for $30, and get 20 back at the end. That was my first race. D6 let you pass on reg with them, so I think it was 119, then got 20 back. D6 reg was 30 I think, had I needed to pay. Other then that, you were suppose to have a tether kill, but I didnt, no one said anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode