2011 xc racing - Page 5 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 50 Old 09-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Senior Member
 
JBGILL06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I wouldn't call mine a season, but I did race the XX at the Pine Lake Harescramble in Ashtabula, Ohio. I didn't do that great, and I didn't expect to. But for my first ever race, I had fun. I also provided some big air entertainment on the step-up jump. Overall, I placed 34 of 70, and 9 of 11in my class.


2008 Honda TRX700XX
*Curtis Sparks X-6 Full Exhaust
*Power Commander V
*Pro Design Air Filter
*Elka Stage One Shocks
*Pro Taper Evo Bars
*Trail Tech Big Bar Clamp
*MSR Clutch Perch
*Powermadd Handguards
*ODI Rogue Grips
*IMS 5gal Tank
*Pro Armor XC Bumper
*PRM Full Skid Plates
*Maxxis Razr II Tires
*ITP Aluminum Rims

2007 Honda Rincon GPScape


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JBGILL06 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 50 Old 09-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Blak92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 211
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Got the Somerset/Mountain Ridge GNCC race next weekend.
Blak92 is offline  
post #43 of 50 Old 09-15-2011, 05:51 PM
 
Baxter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Preston,Lancashire,England
Posts: 4,832
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
My race series got cancelled for XC. Trying other things but I miss dodging trees. Look for another series ,in 2012.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jim at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kyle at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Baxter is offline  
 
post #44 of 50 Old 09-15-2011, 05:52 PM
 
Baxter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Preston,Lancashire,England
Posts: 4,832
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Also "Good Luck" this weekend , Buddy.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jim at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kyle at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Baxter is offline  
post #45 of 50 Old 09-15-2011, 06:46 PM
 
jfdanie2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Posts: 1,073
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBGILL06 View Post
I wouldn't call mine a season, but I did race the XX at the Pine Lake Harescramble in Ashtabula, Ohio. I didn't do that great, and I didn't expect to. But for my first ever race, I had fun. I also provided some big air entertainment on the step-up jump. Overall, I placed 34 of 70, and 9 of 11in my class.

Wow man you were catching some serious air! How do you like your elkas?

Pro Armor Fatpeg Nerfs
Pro Armor Skidplate
Razr 2's all around
Dynojet PCV
Curtis Sparks X6 Exhaust
PRM Desert II Bumper
CP 11:1 piston
WEBB 290 Cam
Ported +1 head by Bo White
HDD +3 Throttle Body

Loud Pipes Save Lives
jfdanie2 is offline  
post #46 of 50 Old 09-15-2011, 07:17 PM
 
ranger19jn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Harrah, Oklahoma
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ha ha the heviest quad was the only bike I seen make that jump lol

cant wait to go play in the rain there is a 30% chance for race day 70%-40% every day until then
I was planning on letting the 700 sit out this race since it still has less than an hour on the overhaul but if its nasty ill be more than happy to pass some 450s in the mud on my 700 lol

or if its really bad might take the grizz out and really sling some mud lol

08 trx700xx lot's O mod's
08 ktm 525xc modded
08 yamaha 450 lightly modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)
11 rzr s (sold) and missed

sponsors:
Manford Auto Supply (NAPA)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teixeira Tech:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

L8aton Racing:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fox Racing:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

powermadd:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


WAR doesn't determine who's right just who's left
ranger19jn is offline  
post #47 of 50 Old 09-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Senior Member
 
JBGILL06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfdanie2 View Post
Wow man you were catching some serious air! How do you like your elkas?
I like them, but I can't compare them to the stock shocks because I bought my XX used and the Elkas were already on.

2008 Honda TRX700XX
*Curtis Sparks X-6 Full Exhaust
*Power Commander V
*Pro Design Air Filter
*Elka Stage One Shocks
*Pro Taper Evo Bars
*Trail Tech Big Bar Clamp
*MSR Clutch Perch
*Powermadd Handguards
*ODI Rogue Grips
*IMS 5gal Tank
*Pro Armor XC Bumper
*PRM Full Skid Plates
*Maxxis Razr II Tires
*ITP Aluminum Rims

2007 Honda Rincon GPScape


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JBGILL06 is offline  
post #48 of 50 Old 02-26-2012, 11:36 AM
Member
 
Tenn700xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nashville
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Im going to run the rest of the winter season on the MSXC to see how the 700 will do in woods racing.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


2009 Honda 700XX se
12 tooth up front
Lexx pipe
Lexx programer
Uni filter
Air lid
Motowoz front shocks
Razr 2 front
Kutters rear.
Tenn700xx is offline  
post #49 of 50 Old 02-27-2012, 08:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 367
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So 1 tank of gas gets you through one of these races? Seems 22 miles hard on the throttle would be cutting it close?
fhibbs12 is offline  
post #50 of 50 Old 10-18-2012, 12:31 PM
 
ranger19jn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Harrah, Oklahoma
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i have never had a problem finishing a race on one tank but we usually run a 6-9 mile loop. i have had to swap to reserve once because i didn't top it off before the race

08 trx700xx lot's O mod's
08 ktm 525xc modded
08 yamaha 450 lightly modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)
11 rzr s (sold) and missed

sponsors:
Manford Auto Supply (NAPA)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teixeira Tech:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

L8aton Racing:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fox Racing:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

powermadd:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


WAR doesn't determine who's right just who's left
ranger19jn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome