2011 xc racing - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 Old 01-25-2011, 10:35 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2011 xc racing

well were almost ready for this season who all is racing xc this year besides ranger, 92ck, baxter and myself??? and where do you race? anyone here run any of the gncc races out east cause were def gona try to make a couple

man that hole was deeper than it looked .......

dang jeff what are you adn the grizz doin upside down in the lake ???
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

08 trx700xx
Pro armor skid plates
Gbc x-rex 23x7x10 on dwt rokout rims
Maxxis Razr 22x10x11 on OMF 11" beadlock rims (whoot whoot) love em

Pro armor fatpeg nerf bars
Pro armor XC bumper
TAG bars
HID headlight conversion
fox floatx evol fronts
fox podium x rears
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 Old 01-26-2011, 12:16 PM

I'm trying to make the GNCC in PA and NY. Collage B class in the pm race. I raced the gncc in new york last year and it was very fun, especially the motocross track.

2008 red TRX700, CCP stabilizer, PRM Desert II, 13T sprocket, 23" Razr 2's, 11/16" sway bar,Elka Stage 2 Fronts, EHS Big 3, UNI filter, IMS PowerMadd Hand Guards, Wiigstyle rear shock re-spring, Teixeira Tech front upper A-arms,Precision Shock & Vibe clamps, Tusk Chub CR high bend, ODI Rouge grips, HCC seat cover, kenda kutter rear.

2010 camo Polaris Sportsman 850
post #3 of 50 Old 01-26-2011, 07:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
If I can get back to NY, I will be racing in the GNCC at UV, and then WNYOA, if not, I will be looking for some stuff out here. Be using both the 700 and prolly a 450. Think I may step up to A this year, as I got 4th overall in the B last yr, but only made 11 of the 19 races.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!

post #4 of 50 Old 01-26-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwh45 View Post
If I can get back to NY, I will be racing in the GNCC at UV, and then WNYOA, if not, I will be looking for some stuff out here. Be using both the 700 and prolly a 450. Think I may step up to A this year, as I got 4th overall in the B last yr, but only made 11 of the 19 races.
Wow thats pretty good. A class is tough, I did B class last year and couldn't finish because I bent my tie rod too badly. Hopefully I will do better this time around.

2008 red TRX700, CCP stabilizer, PRM Desert II, 13T sprocket, 23" Razr 2's, 11/16" sway bar,Elka Stage 2 Fronts, EHS Big 3, UNI filter, IMS PowerMadd Hand Guards, Wiigstyle rear shock re-spring, Teixeira Tech front upper A-arms,Precision Shock & Vibe clamps, Tusk Chub CR high bend, ODI Rouge grips, HCC seat cover, kenda kutter rear.

post #5 of 50 Old 02-13-2011, 10:29 PM Thread Starter

dang that is good guys
sry been a while since i been on been busy as all get out got my float x evols on over the weekend gona order the podium-x rears tomorrow hopefully

man that hole was deeper than it looked .......

dang jeff what are you adn the grizz doin upside down in the lake ???

08 trx700xx
Pro armor skid plates
Gbc x-rex 23x7x10 on dwt rokout rims
Maxxis Razr 22x10x11 on OMF 11" beadlock rims (whoot whoot) love em

Pro armor fatpeg nerf bars
Pro armor XC bumper
TAG bars
HID headlight conversion
fox floatx evol fronts
fox podium x rears
post #6 of 50 Old 02-15-2011, 08:38 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Going to race Snowshoe, WV GNCC with a buddy I ride with up at Rausch Creek. June 25th. I'll probably do something in the AM race, Shoe is suppost to be the hardest of them all.
post #7 of 50 Old 02-15-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak92 View Post
Going to race Snowshoe, WV GNCC with a buddy I ride with up at Rausch Creek. June 25th. I'll probably do something in the AM race, Shoe is suppost to be the hardest of them all.
Yea I heard its about a 20 mile lap instead of the normal 10. Also i forget either the 1st or 2nd half is really tough. I watched it on tv and seeing the pro's fly up the ski slope is so awesome.

post #8 of 50 Old 02-16-2011, 04:55 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Our last local harescramble was 22mi long. It doesnt really make any difference riding it, its good for the ground though. You're not riding over the same spot over and over and over like a shorter say 8mi lap.

Anyone interested in running that one? Its a 6hr ride from here, we could caravan down.
post #9 of 50 Old 02-21-2011, 01:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
TRX700, I forget, but did you complete atleast one lap last year? If so, howdid you like gravity cavity? That is probably one of my favorites at UV.

Blak, where is it?

Mustang, so what you are saying is with the new shocks you are garuanteed to win right? haha.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #10 of 50 Old 02-21-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwh45 View Post
TRX700, I forget, but did you complete atleast one lap last year? If so, howdid you like gravity cavity? That is probably one of my favorites at UV.
Yea I completed 3 laps and what they did last year is made a slalom type thing right before the gravity cavity so your not going fast and couldn't fly down it. It was still pretty cool though.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode