Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

SCCS Round 5

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Baxter 
#1 · (Edited)
Home from SCCS Round 5 that was held in Wilseyville, CA. over the weekend. This time I wasn't the only one riding a 700xx, the was another 700xx that was bone stock and being ridden in the Ladies Wee class... still trying to get Remington out to one of the races. Need someone to come out and show them what a 700xx can really do... I can't race because of a shoulder problem, so need someone young(er) and healthy to represent for us.

This location has been the best and the property owners pulled out all the stops hosting... live music on Saturday night, elk burgers, smoothies, etc.

The course was really technical and tough... this was where Round 3 was held and the course had not been scraped to smooth the massive ruts from the last round. As the weekend continued, the course got more and more torn up... total mayhem. Even the Pro classes were finding it insane.

I'll post up some pics later today after reviewing, cropping and editing them. I think I damaged my camera when I dropped it to help a rider who rolled over in an off camber section... girl on the 700xx, so many of the pics are not use able. I'll see what I can salvage................ OK, I'm back... only 30 of 80 pics could be salvaged... link below.

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af296/roadkill_ky/SCCS/Round%205/

A link to more pics from another rider....
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f151/dmjin/SCCS/?start=all

roadkill

See less See more
#2 ·
man if i lived by you i would dam sure race the 700 xx , come on remington get out of the sand dunes!:xx:

#3 ·
Thanks for the pics , Doug. How did the young lady do on the xx ?
I see the SCCS has gained alot of new riders from the last pics. This is good to see from a new race series and I may need to borrow "youre"xx with a few tweeks ,one day.:D I think Jill would may want to come with me for this one.
Cheers for posting.
Lee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.