rupp arena - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 12-29-2012, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
rupp arena

I'm gonna go play there next weekend. Jan 5/6 . I'm gonna do a "quad wars" there at the monsterjam show. Not much as racing as goes, but where else can you go play indoors in the middle of winter? And we get paid to do it. I have been doing these shows for about 10 years or so. and we have a good time and get to play in the winter while getting paid. If anyone is around, watch for a red and black 700.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 12-29-2012, 08:04 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
never heard of that event explain somemore please!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 Old 12-31-2012, 06:40 AM Thread Starter

monsterjam is the monster truck shows that go around from venue to venue thru the winter. you can get more info at www.monsterjam.com. Quad wars is an atv "race" that is part of some monsterjam shows. the trucks have to have time to cool down between runs, so the promoters add in other motorsports for "fillers" so that there is something entertaining going on when the trucks are cooling down.

post #4 of 10 Old 12-31-2012, 06:48 AM Thread Starter

BTW quad wars is a team event, and is the nascar of atv's. anything goes, so it sometimes gets a little rough.
post #5 of 10 Old 01-03-2013, 07:09 AM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
The two quad wars I have done, they were fixed. Almost like watching WWE. It was fun, and you do get paid a little, but one year they had one of us "wreck on purpose" and another year had someone take out someone else. It was quite simple and fun, but I wouldn't say at the ones I went to that anything goes. It is nice though, especially getting some back stage passes and getting to go up to the drivers of the monster trucks when there are no fans that can.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #6 of 10 Old 01-03-2013, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Oh yeah its a show not a race. but we get to have a lot of fun in the middle of winter when most people aren't riding at all and yeah we get a little rough sometimes. but its all in fun
post #7 of 10 Old 01-06-2013, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadmonkey700xx View Post
Oh yeah its a show not a race. but we get to have a lot of fun in the middle of winter when most people aren't riding at all and yeah we get a little rough sometimes. but its all in fun
Sounds like a blast! I would ask you to try and get some video, but I'm sure the promoters would not let you get by with this at all.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #8 of 10 Old 01-06-2013, 07:50 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
I'm lined for Monster Jam when they come back to the UK.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #9 of 10 Old 01-06-2013, 09:36 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
let us know so we can tune in

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #10 of 10 Old 01-06-2013, 09:38 PM Thread Starter

I didn't get any video, but, one of the guys with us did. I will see if he posts it on youtube, and get a link if so. I was able to holeshot everyone when I wanted to, but man this thing just don't turn fast enough. Rupp arena wasn't as big as it looked on tv. was only able to run in second. come out of turn, burp, and stand on brakes. I may do another show in Knoxville next weekend. I have done that one before, and it's a lot bigger. also it's a concrete show. No dirt just running on polished concrete. Those shows are a lot faster, maybe, be able to stretch the ole girls legs a little bit. I will let you guys know when I know for sure if I'm doing that one or not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode