LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 03-14-2011, 02:58 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to crwh45
2008 cbr 600rr

Hey guys,

I am selling my 600RR. It has roughly 12K miles on it, with newer tires (less than 750miles), and is completely stock. A set of no cut frame sliders will go with it that were never installed. It has the usual scratches on the tank from rubbing on it w/ a jacket, a small little dent in the right upper fearing from a tow strap hook, and one small piece of chipped paint in the front by the headlights from a pebble hitting it. This was my third one, and it wasn't beat on (I always had a feeling dirt hurts less than pavement so I'd rather screw up on dirt). I changed the oil every 1k to 1500 miles (book actually says 8k) as I learned from my first 600 that you can get 40K out of an engine before you even need to tighten the valves. The bike was in last summer for a valve checking and they were spot on. They also changed the oil at that time, and I had them put in a new air filter even though they said the other one looked pretty new. Unlike my quads and dirtbikes, this thing was washed religiously as to me, it is like my truck, not meant to be dirty, haha. I am asking around 6.5k for it, but will entertain all offers. Looking into getting a cruiser, and a house, so I am selling this bike and a 4x4 rancher which I will be putting up here in a few days. I will try to upload a pic, but if I can't, I can definately send pics to cellphones/emails.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0101111435.jpg (44.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 0726001029.jpg (32.8 KB, 44 views)

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-14-2011, 09:03 PM

Better not sell that Rancher! You won't have anything to ride when you blow up your XX at Hatfield McCoy!

"I like my women like I like my coffee.......Full of booze"!
post #3 of 4 Old 03-15-2011, 07:09 AM Thread Starter

haha Pinto, I have other toys, like the RINCON.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!

post #4 of 4 Old 09-06-2011, 07:29 PM Thread Starter

Bump, now 6K OBO. Only put 500 miles on it this year, sad. Still a few months left for someone to have fun with it. Currently located in Ann Arbor, MI.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode