2013 Mathews ZXT - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-10-2013, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2013 Mathews ZXT

Alright, I got this bow when the new Mathews came out on the 5th of November. Love the bow and don't wanna sell it but I can't really afford to keep it and pay for the Mathews Creed Tactical I have on order. I ordered it when money was good and now it's not so great.

Just had the bow checked over at my pro shop today. It's pulling 71.6 pounds right now. 28" Draw. Feels like pulling 58-60 I think. Smooth and quiet. Fast too. IBO is 330. Arrow flight is louder than the shot. It's sweet. I take out birds easily with it. I have shot out to 55 yards with it and it's dead on.

Will come as pictured except it won't have the top Harmonic Stabilizer in the riser. Will come with a damper for the top though. Green damper surrounds are new installed today. Also the string suppressors are new installed today.

Just put on a brand new whisker biscuit today also.

It Has a custom Cobra 6 pin sight setup on it right now. Sighted for 10-15-25-35-45-55. Dead on at all ranges. Also has adjustable rheostat light in it. Works awesome. Bow also Has soft kisser button on it.

It Has a 5 arrow Bohning Chameleon quiver. Comes with Lost Camo plate shown on it and a Carbon one you can switch out. Quiver will come loaded with custom wrapped arrows with Blazer vanes.

Bow also has a brand new Axion GLZ gridlock Tactical Stabilizer lite 6.5 oz. Has two Mathews Harmonic Stabilizer lite's in it and one Harmonic Damper. The dampers and stabilizers in it are worth around 100 bucks retail.

Would keep it if I could afford to. Later when money is better I will be buying another ZXT. One awesome bow.

First 25 yard 5 arrow pattern I ever shot with this bow.

This bow is not a stranger of these.

You can PM me of text me about it. I can send as many pics as you want. 606-516-0470

1000 shipped will take it all. I take Paypal or Cash money. No checks or Money orders.

If you are not interested in the bow don't bother posting. Thank You

A 4.0 ****ing liter Straight six, A box full of hollow points and lord willing a gd twinkie! Gotta enjoy the little things.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-14-2013, 03:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sold!

A 4.0 ****ing liter Straight six, A box full of hollow points and lord willing a gd twinkie! Gotta enjoy the little things.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode