User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 07-07-2013, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mathews Heli-M

I got a mint condition Helim that is in the best shape of any bow I've ever seen. It's better than most just out of the box bow's no kidding. Not all of them end up this nice overall. Not one spot on the bow anywhere. String and cables are 100% perfect.

I'll get better daylight pics soon. These don't do justice.

28" draw and 65 pound limbs. It's a shooter. Quietest and smoothest Heli-M I've had and I've had many of them. This one's a true masterpiece., Will come with

Micro Adjust extreme sights in Lost Camo, Has Adjustable Rheostat light. Very nice sight.

Comes with a Ktech RS1 kit installed.

Will come with a camo Whisker biscuit rest paper tuned and ready to rock.

Stabilizer is a Carbon Express in Matching Lost Camo.

Also throwing in a apex 5 arrow quiver, I just plasti dipped it black. It's sweet. It comes with a custom mount I made that raises the quiver up closer to the top limb of the bow so it looks better like the mathews quiver's. Custom powdercoat on the bracket. Nice piece. Will load the quiver with brand new never shot Victory vforce arrows with 2" blazer vanes. Will also wrap them your choice of color.

Text me about it at 606-five one six-0470.

900 shipped takes it all. Bare bow retails 959.00.

A 4.0 ****ing liter Straight six, A box full of hollow points and lord willing a gd twinkie! Gotta enjoy the little things.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 10-10-2013, 10:50 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Garage
In case any of you are wondering why the links to the above photos of the for sale item disappeared all of a sudden. In short I tried to let xxfreak know when he listed his new picture of his quad he bought from some1 The hyper links were still there. Linking you to a lot of dbltaps photos.....He became irate with text messages, I told him he could drop it or let it ride out. Well he choose not to drop it. The only reason he has my cell# is because he requested it in his warning label for sale thread. Which I never purchased, because when I told him I had no Paypal he requested cash in a envelope. He wouldn't trust my check, but wanted me to trust him with cash in advance, well that terminated the sale. Below is a paste from a private message, He admits to deleting all. I thought he meant hyper links, I told him how to post w/out the link. As you can see he deleted photos in that photobucket album.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Private Message: Re: photos
10-08-2013, 07:36 PM
XXfreak

Re: photos
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick
just so you know your photo's link diretly to your photobucket site. Not to hard for othere's to tell you 2 are the same. When you link the photos. You have to remove the top 1/2 from say [url=http to the part .jpg.html

That will remove the hyper link that's present when other click on your photo.. try it and then try to link this one, which you might recognize, lol...

Report this image

True I didn't think of that lol. Deleted all.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 22 Old 10-10-2013, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

This item was sold long ago. Funny you can't leave my post alone. Get a life bud.

A 4.0 ****ing liter Straight six, A box full of hollow points and lord willing a gd twinkie! Gotta enjoy the little things.

post #4 of 22 Old 10-10-2013, 09:28 PM

Yeah leave his posts alone! HaHa
post #5 of 22 Old 10-11-2013, 11:58 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTapXX View Post
This item was sold long ago. Funny you can't leave my post alone. Get a life bud.
Thanks for letting us know, so the mod could lock the thread!

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 22 Old 10-11-2013, 11:59 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXfreak View Post
Yeah leave his posts alone! HaHa
And let me guess, your the proud new owner of the bow

post #7 of 22 Old 10-13-2013, 04:44 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
puke

man that chit is fu-ed up it looks like we have some con artist wanna-bes on this site where i com from when they get caught they usually get federal prison time!

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #8 of 22 Old 10-15-2013, 08:54 PM

I don't rip anyone off. I've never ripped anyone off. Take a look here. Look at my feedback. Anybody I've bought and sold to here has been happy also. You thread bashers need to just move on.

Here's the thread where I sold the bow. I sold it on craiglist for 900.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...2034379&page=2

My forum feedback on that forum.,

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/itrader.php?u=309741

I like buying and selling online. It's fun and makes some extra money too.

Here's another forum I sold on all the time. Guess what>? 100% feedback.

http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6892

I'm a stand up guy and don't put up with bullshit and you guys hate on me for it? Oh well.

I'm also a vendor on some other forums for products. Nothing but stand up on those forums too.

Another site, Ebay. 100% feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Last edited by XXfreak; 10-15-2013 at 09:04 PM.
post #9 of 22 Old 10-15-2013, 09:07 PM

None of you actually know me. Ask Ceballos if I'm stand up? Just dealt with him no problem. I don't play games. I started another name to try and start a new leaf because so many thought they knew me under the other name and always trashed my threads. They didn't know me. You don't still.

I'm like anyone else here and I love my XX. Yeah I sell stuff, I don't have unsatisfied customers so that says it all. I'm 100% real and straight up. Not everyone can say that.
post #10 of 22 Old 10-16-2013, 05:36 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXfreak View Post
None of you actually know me. Ask Ceballos if I'm stand up? Just dealt with him no problem. I don't play games. I started another name to try and start a new leaf because so many thought they knew me under the other name and always trashed my threads. They didn't know me. You don't still.

I'm like anyone else here and I love my XX. Yeah I sell stuff, I don't have unsatisfied customers so that says it all. I'm 100% real and straight up. Not everyone can say that.

You don't play games, and are a stand up guy, plus 100% real and straight up? And you say you started new name to earn respect?

Well that's one thing maybe? But then you start posting about buying and selling your own stuff! And bash me cause I tried to let you know about your photobucket link. Hell for all we know on the other sites your buying and selling your shit there as well. Sounds real profitable and fun!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode