Join Date: May 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
I feel there is an easier way to swap the sprocket. Heres how I did it...
1. Remove the seat.
2. Remove 10mm bolt and 2 allen key bolts to remove side faring.
3. Remove sprocket with 14mm socket on exstention for the reach.
4. Swap your sprocket reaching through the same hole.
5. Put XX in neutral to make sliding sprocket on easier.
6. Put everything back together and adjust your chain.
7. Make sure sprocket has the grooved side facing IN!
I found this to be much easier. You dont have to worry about any hoses, spilling any fluids and flipping your XX on end. If anyone wants picks I'll do the swap just for grins...