post #6 of Old 02-06-2017, 05:03 PM
M_Quick

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick View Post
I don't believe there was a spacer on the lower bolt, but I may be wrong. So I will do some more digging around.
Yeah no spacer for the lower bolt, if you look at 2nd photo you will see the rings from the two upper spacers and nothing on lower one. So you will just need one bolt for the lower. If you could find some hard rubber spacers, I think that would be ideal. The PRM bumper I have uses rubber, but its to soft pretty much a floating bumper. I'm even afraid to use it to tie down quad on trailer!

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome