Couldn't resist... - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 09-19-2013, 07:05 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Couldn't resist...

hi everyone! My name is Cody and I just bought a 2008 and other than the pictures, I haven't even seen or heard it yet. im in the USAF and im currently in crazy land so I had my older brother go check out/buy the quad for me. I thought it was too good of a deal to pass up given that the guy only wanted $3,000 for it. every 700 I see for sale in Arizona is $4,000 and up with the occasional $3,500 here and there. this one was for sale in Dallas so it looks like ill be driving home around Christmas time to pick it up. anyway, ill be sure to let you guys know how my first ride is in December! check out the pics and let me know what yall think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Honda TRX700XX 1.jpg (51.2 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Honda TRX700XX 4.jpg (40.9 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Honda TRX700XX 8.jpg (45.9 KB, 51 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 09-19-2013, 07:13 AM

I have the same bike same exhaust !

LAKERS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 Old 09-19-2013, 11:52 AM
Sid

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Cody,
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the 700XX. I am sure you are going to really like it and most especially thank you for your service. Looking forward to the update after you have a chance to "wring it out".

Sid

post #4 of 11 Old 09-19-2013, 03:57 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome to the club! I'm sure your older brother will have the kinks worked out of the quad before December. I just hope he leaves it in riding condition for you, lol...

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 Old 09-19-2013, 05:47 PM

welome to the club! by the looks of the rear tires i would upgrade tires to some good 6ply like the gbc or kenda you got the good honda nerfs already on there dang its a long time till december!

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #6 of 11 Old 09-19-2013, 06:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike700xx2008 View Post
I have the same bike same exhaust !
seems like you like it. that's a good sign! i hope i like the sound of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid View Post
Cody,
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the 700XX. I am sure you are going to really like it and most especially thank you for your service. Looking forward to the update after you have a chance to "wring it out".

Sid
thank you for the thanks. december cant get here soon enough!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick View Post
Welcome to the club! I'm sure your older brother will have the kinks worked out of the quad before December. I just hope he leaves it in riding condition for you, lol...
unfortunately for him, mom got a hold of it and is keeping it in her storage unit until i get back lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird88 View Post
welome to the club! by the looks of the rear tires i would upgrade tires to some good 6ply like the gbc or kenda you got the good honda nerfs already on there dang its a long time till december!
yeah i was wondering what kind of tires everyone likes on here. i had just been looking at maxxis since a buddy of mine has some on his truck and they were the only ones i had ever heard of. what are the best and what are the worst? i like the honda nerfs. i was thinking about getting one of the honda bumpers as well. i like a factory look. still cant decide which one i want though. i also want to get the skid plates and a-arm guards. the rocks are pretty solid in AZ
post #7 of 11 Old 09-19-2013, 06:49 PM

yeah i forgot about maxxis they are good too! the honda skid plates fit as good as there nerfs and i havent heard any issues with there bumpers either the pro armors bumpers crack at the welds,the funny thing is i think pr armour makes the nerfs, skids,and bumpers for honda!

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #8 of 11 Old 09-19-2013, 11:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Garage
If you need skids get them from this guy, or pay a lot more! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Hond...item4abf37373e

He also has a good deal on the front bumper and rear grab bar...If you contact him direct I'm sure you can get a better deal on the shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Hond...item4d118c92c6

He also has a nice Honda atv cover for $40.00 while it sits in storage, as you defend our country! GBA...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Hond...item4abe062680

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #9 of 11 Old 11-23-2013, 06:38 PM

What a small world I was going to buy this bike but never got a hold of the guy. You got this from Grapevine tx. Enjoy it. And thank you for your service.
post #10 of 11 Old 12-27-2013, 10:06 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hey TeXXas its the end of December just wondering how you like it and if you had a chance to ride it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode