Just bought a 08 trx700xx! I am from flint michigan - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 11-01-2013, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just bought a 08 trx700xx! I am from flint michigan

I'm new to this forum, but I have already found tons of helpful information! I'm 21 years old going to college. Before my honda I had a yamaha warrior and before that when I was young I had a trx90. The people I ride with have a polaris sportsman 500, a 94 cr250r, a Honda rancher, and a yamaha ttr125. Gotta say I love my xx and am looking forward to next summers rides!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 11-01-2013, 07:42 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
grin

yeah yeah yeah! but anyway welcome to the club! up in flint you ride a snowmobile in the winter dont yah! just kidding and welcome to this honda forum!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 Old 11-01-2013, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

I've actually never owned a snowmobile. I've seen you comment in a lot of posts and I can tell you know your stuff. So I wanted to ask you this- I just ordered a uni air filter to replace the stock one and I wanted to know what difference I would notice with the new filter and also if I got the ehs lid what difference would that make.

post #4 of 8 Old 11-02-2013, 12:25 PM

grin

i really dont think you will notice any performance gains with ust the uni, it is a better quality fillter than stock the uni foam lets it get air flow better and if you get a ehs lid it will help to keep your filter cleaner therefore you will have to service it less ,you may want to think about getting the ehs big 3 thats where you will be able to tell a performance gain..... the xx come set very lean from the factory because of emissions and the fuel controller will richen it up a little and it will run a little cooler to...

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #5 of 8 Old 11-05-2013, 04:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome to the Club! Post up some pictures of your quad, when you get a chance.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #6 of 8 Old 11-05-2013, 08:50 PM Thread Starter

Just uploaded a couple! More to come after upgrades and some rides in the beautiful scenery in michigan
post #7 of 8 Old 11-06-2013, 11:33 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
welcome to the club

Prm Desert II bumper
Alba Pro Elite Nerfbars Silver/Black
Alba Gas Cap Red
DWT .190 with GBC XC-Master 22x7 Front
DWT .190 with GBC X-REX 20X11-10 Rear
EHS Air Lid
EHS Controller
BigGun EVO-R Full Exhaust
UNI Filter
Tusk 30mm Riser Extenders
post #8 of 8 Old 11-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Sid

Tony,
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the machine. Looking forward to the pictures.
Sid
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode