Back on a XX beast - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 12-31-2013, 05:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Back on a XX beast

Hey guys I had a xx and traded it for a 07 450 er and 900 cash and have regretted it ever since, Well I bought another one last Friday from PA and the guy delivered it to me the same day 4 hrs away 08 all stock only a tank and a half of gas been through it. I thought to myself no way it will probably look pretty used when I see it in person, but when he got here this thing was brand new I was like hell ya
Here are a few pics of it on my first ride with it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (60.8 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (2).jpg (45.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (1).jpg (35.9 KB, 32 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 12-31-2013, 06:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Garage
Nice score, and i hope you keep this Trx awhile longer than the 1st...

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 Old 12-31-2013, 07:03 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
grin

very good deal there whynot! so whynot keep this XX a little longer!!! the pics looked very clean like you said! great score and keep it a while ,its the trail beast !!! i know your glad you got your reverse gear back too. the 700 seems to fit a larger /taller person better too ,imo its way more trail comfy than a 450R. glad your back!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear

post #4 of 14 Old 01-04-2014, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

thank guys, I will keep this one for a long time for sure I love it. now for some mods lol
need to get some new tires thinking of changing out to a 10" rear rim but now sure I am also thinking of 20x10x11 rear tires and 21 fronts kenda's, maxxis to many decisions what do you guys think.
post #5 of 14 Old 01-04-2014, 11:32 AM

that tire setup is ok. i run a little taller tire front and rear. in the front a 22-7-10 kenda kutter and the rear is a 22-11-10 gbc x-master

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #6 of 14 Old 01-04-2014, 11:51 AM Thread Starter

is there a 20x10-11 maxxis rear tire for these
post #7 of 14 Old 01-04-2014, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

I would think the less side wall on the rear and a the smaller front tire should alow this to turn alot better. I may be wrong though
post #8 of 14 Old 01-04-2014, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot View Post
is there a 20x10-11 maxxis rear tire for these
no . for oem rim the maxxis is a razor 6ply and a 22-10-11. and kutter makes one for oem rear 22-9-11

post #9 of 14 Old 01-04-2014, 12:33 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I really wish they made a 20x10x11. I went with 20x11x10 holeshots in the rear and I just got a pretty big hole in my left rear tire so the more expensive six ply tires may actually save you money. I tried to go cheap and light in the rear despite everyone warning me not to and it really didn't pay off. I'll probably go with holeshot xcts or maxxis razr 2s on my 10inch rims for next time
I got 22x7 holeshot gnccs on my stock front rims now. They are good tires and cut thru the softer stuff real nice.
post #10 of 14 Old 01-04-2014, 12:52 PM

grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmm24 View Post
I really wish they made a 20x10x11. I went with 20x11x10 holeshots in the rear and I just got a pretty big hole in my left rear tire so the more expensive six ply tires may actually save you money. I tried to go cheap and light in the rear despite everyone warning me not to and it really didn't pay off. I'll probably go with holeshot xcts or maxxis razr 2s on my 10inch rims for next time
I got 22x7 holeshot gnccs on my stock front rims now. They are good tires and cut thru the softer stuff real nice.
imo the XX is too heavy of a machine for 2 or 4 ply unless your in the dunes,yeah and the 6ply is way more puncture resistant in the sidewall and top,i havent had a flat since i got my 6plys that is going on 3 years this spring!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode