The New Guy - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 10-11-2009, 11:23 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The New Guy

Well, Unfortunately after reading alot of these post about how everybody loves their XX so much, I will have to wait to get one. Right now I am deployed to Iraq and counting the days until I get home so I can make a trip to Honda. I have been doing some research on my downtime between the XX and a Raptor (dont judge me) and it looks like the XX wins my vote. I have been riding off and on since I was a kid and honda hasnt failed me yet, and it doesnt sound like they will.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 10-11-2009, 11:59 AM

no way man honda will def not fail u. good luck over there how much time u got left
post #3 of 20 Old 10-11-2009, 12:12 PM Thread Starter

Ive been here about a month and have 5 more left. We are pretty busy with Indirect Fire attacks so its making the time go by pretty fast, and not to mention I get to blow stuff up quite frequently. Thats always a plus

post #4 of 20 Old 10-11-2009, 12:20 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Welcome!

Socks
, cushion sole - O.D. Green. Try and keep your feet dry when you're out here humpin'. I want you boys to remember to change your socks whenever we stop. Lt. Dan

My wife's uncle just got back from there where he was training the Attack Pilots. We're partying like it's 1999.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #5 of 20 Old 10-11-2009, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Absolutely, socks are a must change haha. One of these days during my free time im going to throw together some pictures for you guys.
post #6 of 20 Old 10-11-2009, 01:22 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryBoyEOD View Post
Absolutely, socks are a must change haha. One of these days during my free time im going to throw together some pictures for you guys.

LOL - please do!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 20 Old 10-15-2009, 01:00 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Welcome to the site, and THANK YOU for your service!
post #8 of 20 Old 10-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Sid

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
CountryBoyEOD,
Welcome to this site. It gives me real pleasure to have the opportunity to thank you and all the other service men, women, and especially their families for the tremendous sacrifices you all make to keep this country free. I worked with EOD somewhat, before I retired from the local government facility and found them to be real dedicated and incredibly patriotic individuals. Keep up the good work and stay safe.
Very Respectfully,
Sid
post #9 of 20 Old 10-19-2009, 11:28 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Welcome to the site. I echo Sid's comments. I think we are all grateful for your service and proud of all of our service people. It does not matter if we agree with the reason we are in Iraq or not. The simple fact is that we are and we all should support all of our service people. I, for one, wish you all were home and safe with your families. Remember to blow something up for us... make it go BOOM! Keep your head down and come home safe.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #10 of 20 Old 10-19-2009, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone, Its nice to know that people do care about us still. We have been pretty busy here but we are going to be blowing up about 250 lbs of stuff up soon so I will see if I can get a video of it. Once I get more free time I will get the video and some pictures together, I know how everybody likes explosions. You guys take it easy and in about 5 months I will be the proud new owner of a 700xx (its my background by the way). I cant wait
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode