New Owner near St Clair,PA - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 01-06-2010, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New Owner near St Clair,PA

Hey guys, hows it goin, been allround here for a lil while now, bought mine back in Nov, did'nt really ride it much yet with the weather the way it is... I hate the cold, but anyways, nice to meet you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 01-06-2010, 08:17 PM

I hate the COLD, Welcome to the Hottest club in US.
post #3 of 16 Old 01-06-2010, 08:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
Hey welcome to the site! Nash04 and De700 ride st clair.... do I hear a group ride

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!

post #4 of 16 Old 01-06-2010, 08:57 PM

Welcome to the club!

08 TRX700XX
88 LT500R QUADZILLA
06 DVX400 (Son's)
06 TRX250EX (Wife's)
post #5 of 16 Old 01-06-2010, 09:19 PM

Welcome
post #6 of 16 Old 01-07-2010, 08:51 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieZRX View Post
I hate the COLD, Welcome to the Hottest club in US.

Lol - nice tie-in.

Welcome!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 16 Old 01-07-2010, 08:58 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Welcome to the club

DaGirl is correct DE700 and myself do ride from St-Clair, we usually part at WM and take off from there, matter of fact I'll be going up there next Thursday to get my 2010 RAC permit, if the weather is nice, might bring the bike with me. You have allot of trails in your area, perhaps we could do a group ride if the other members get their permit since it's private land.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #8 of 16 Old 01-07-2010, 12:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Welcome to the site

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
post #9 of 16 Old 01-07-2010, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, It would be cool to get something going, but for the most part St Clair is better to ride in the spring when it gets warmer, No one around down there now, in spring on a nice Saturday or Sunday its packed, no matter where you go.

Word of advice thou, dont park in the parking lot down in Walmart, alot of times you see the cops sitting down there watching for quads, sometimes they sit there and wait for someone to take a tumble down the one hillclimb as well.

Best place to park is going up the Burma Road on the Right hand side before you hit the Yuke road, long as you got the permit your ok to park there, no one will mess with you, if you dont have the permit thou, you will get a fine and possible your bike taken from you.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...ed=0CAoQ8gEwAA

St Clair is a ok place to ride, but to me Minersville is WAY better if you can find a place to park, I was only over there one time riding, but couldnt really catch how or what way we went, the guys i was with was jamming in 5th gear the 40 miles or so we rode...

Treverton is a place i would love to go, never was there yet, the permits will allow riding there, only reason i was thinking about getting one, When i go to St Clair, I never have // had one, but i dont park on the Burna nethier

But anyways, thanks again for the welcome to the site !

Last edited by RaVxX; 01-07-2010 at 06:45 PM.
post #10 of 16 Old 01-07-2010, 06:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
We spoke to the chief of police last year and he basically stated that "yes" we could get a ticket crossing 61 to hit the hill but there's no way they'll try to catch us once we are on the trail and as far as coming back, we can always push the bike at idle while crossing the street and they won't bother us. We've DE700, DaGirl71 been there quite a few times last year and I guess that we've been lucky but I will still park there since it's safe to park there and it's nice to be able to walk into WM for a drink, subway or a bathroom!

Where's Minersville?

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode