LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 Old 02-14-2010, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to NineLivez2Go
New Guy from South Jersey

Whats up guys?

Picking up my new 700xx tomorrow, and just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is John and I live down in South Jersey, I'm 32 years old and can not wait to get back on a quad (if thats even what the younger group is calling it anymore. lol). Its been about 10 years since I last rode in the dirt. My main source of excitement has been my 2006 cbr1000rr. The wife and I purchased a quad for our 5 year old daughter this christmas, and from riding that it gave me the itch again.

Looking forward to learning alot about the 700xx, ecspecially the new IRS. Can not wait to see how it handles. I'm a little worried but I think my big ass should be able to move it around.

John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 Old 02-14-2010, 02:23 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #3 of 33 Old 02-14-2010, 03:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
John

Welcome to the club, which part of NJ are you in, when the weather gets better we tend to go out every Sunday up in PA either at White Haven or Pottsville and one day we'll try to head out to Treverton. Just monitor the riding post that DaGirl usually post since she rides more than I do since have to work every other weekend.

Enjoy the bike

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)

post #4 of 33 Old 02-14-2010, 04:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash04 View Post
John

Welcome to the club, which part of NJ are you in, when the weather gets better we tend to go out every Sunday up in PA either at White Haven or Pottsville and one day we'll try to head out to Treverton. Just monitor the riding post that DaGirl usually post since she rides more than I do since have to work every other weekend.

Enjoy the bike
I'm down in Del Haven. Its hard to find places to ride around here anymore, so I may take you up on the offer. I will keep in contact, thanks.
post #5 of 33 Old 02-14-2010, 04:40 PM

welcome to the club
post #6 of 33 Old 02-14-2010, 05:00 PM

John,

Just got my 700 on tuesday, i also live here in south jersey. let me know if you ever want to explore the wharton. with you daughter. My son and i ride the trials and pits there all of the time. Also what golf cousre do you run (i am in love with golf and riding)
post #7 of 33 Old 02-14-2010, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashnow View Post
John,

Just got my 700 on tuesday, i also live here in south jersey. let me know if you ever want to explore the wharton. with you daughter. My son and i ride the trials and pits there all of the time. Also what golf cousre do you run (i am in love with golf and riding)
Thanks for the offer Crash, will have to take you up on that.

I was promoted superintendent in Sept '09, at the Sand Barrens Golf Course in Swainton, NJ.
post #8 of 33 Old 02-15-2010, 08:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
Welcome John! Thats very cool you are your daughter can ride together! I will keep you posted about group rides. We did get our RAC permits this year are you planning getting one?

"Yo- Welcome!" scuzz is this your wise guy impersonation?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #9 of 33 Old 02-15-2010, 08:49 PM

what part of south jersey?

Big Kidz Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #10 of 33 Old 02-15-2010, 11:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Welcome to the site, can we look for you on season II of the Jersey Shore lol?

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode