Stupid Mistake in Orlando Fl. - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 04-19-2010, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stupid Mistake in Orlando Fl.

Hello from Orlando Fl, the toilet of the South.

Long story short.

Like an Idiot I just bought an 09 Crf450x Honda. Nice trail bike.
I love trails, not tracks. Florida is all sand which sucks on a bike.
I waffled back and forth on which to get, and I am sure now I made a
bad choice with the bike and local riding conditions. Have no clue what I was
thinking...

Now trying to dump the 09 Crf and pick up the trx700xx
Hoping to trade straight out and keep my payment the same
We will see.... Crf has maybe 2 hours on it.
09 CRF was 6200.00 the 08 TRX700xx is 4000.00

Stupid Stupid Stupid....

Thanks for letting me vent.. Now back to lurking..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 04-19-2010, 05:20 PM

sorry dude! I would think you would be better off selling the 450 and buying a 700xx outright. You will get one broken off in you if you try to trade!

Big Kidz Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors:
EHS Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #3 of 13 Old 04-19-2010, 05:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
well lurker welcome... we except all kinds...I hope you get your 700xx soon!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!

post #4 of 13 Old 04-19-2010, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcome guys..

I guess the way I look at it is this, I wanted the 700 when it was 8 grand, I almost bought it when it was 6 grand, now that its 4 grand I cant wait anymore.

My retarded logic---- If I give the dealer my $6000 DB in trade for the $4000 700 but I keep my note the same at 6000 they are in essence getting an almost new bike to sell at a little less than normal and making 2 grand on the 700 plus I am still out what I was going to be out anyways. I almost paid the almost 8 grand for this when it first hit the floor.

Either way Im getting the 700 once tax $$ gets here. If they do try to break it off I will put it on craigslist and sit on it till it goes..
It still has the tits on the tires. Even smells new still. I know once its sold its used, but I have to hold out a little hope.
post #5 of 13 Old 04-20-2010, 10:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
Worse thing I can tell you is that A) the 450 is a great bike, I know haha, B) good luck trying to get rid of it during these times C) I would actually try to get some cash back w/ it if you paid that much. B/C if they didn't give you a title which most dealerships dont unless you have it paid off, and it has been a VERY VERY short amount of time, then they can take that back in and sell it again as a DEMO bike. If that is the case, then they can get more out of it than a used bike, if that makes sense at all. But other way, I dont think they can depreciate the value more than $1000 in a short amount of time like that, $1400 max I would say.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #6 of 13 Old 04-20-2010, 01:38 PM

Welcome in leave the crf in a bad neighborhood and let them steal it and then get the 700 LMAO just kidding
post #7 of 13 Old 04-20-2010, 03:21 PM

Welcome Diver! I Dont feel bad I have done stupid stuff like this myself..If it gets you what you really , then that all that matters if you will to accept the deal..

I bought a brand new Kawasuki 500 dirt bike because it was the biggest baddest out there..I couldn't even find a field big enough to get out of 3rd gear..traded it in 2 weeks later for Basnhee & 400 + more $$..Never looked back

"Old dogs don't die..they just can't cock their leg anymore."
post #8 of 13 Old 04-20-2010, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

Thanks again for the welcome.. For whomever might be interested, here is the latest.
Called my Dealer this morning, and had a long chat with them. My Bike was titled, so yes, unfortunately, it is used no matter how I slice it. I can trade my bike in plus roughly $700.00 and be out the door with the 700xx.

I owe 6200 on my bike. So including all the Tax and Title total would be around 7 grand.

Maybe Im being stupid again, but I think I should do it..
post #9 of 13 Old 04-20-2010, 07:04 PM

Is it gonna be a 2009 XX? or an '08? Just curious..

"Old dogs don't die..they just can't cock their leg anymore."
post #10 of 13 Old 04-20-2010, 07:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
Is it gonna be a 2009 XX? or an '08? Just curious..
It will be an 08 which is on sale right now for 4300.
The 09's are 7500.

The only other option I have is to buy the 700 outright which I could do, and put my bike on craigslist and deal with that fiasco and maybe get 4500 MAYBE. Plus I have a little Ching Ching 250 chinese quad that is almost new.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode