User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 06-05-2010, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello from Charlotte, NC

Hello Everyone,

It sure was nice to find a website dedicated to this great atv. I just picked my 08 700XX for $4610.00 w/o taxes, $4967.00 out the door and love it. I live in Charlotte, Unionville NC to be exact, and ride all around here; Uwharrie, Brown Mtn, Brushy Mtn. Carolina Adventure World, used to ride in Pageland in the sand pits down off Hwy. 265 but they stopped that. We do ride in Lylesville in the sandy area as well. We have a grounp of 10-15 people that go to the W.V. and ride the Hatfield and McCoy trails as well as the Outlaw trails too. We go up twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall.

I graduated from an 01 Polaris Scrambler 500 4X4, it was OK, but I just don't want to ride it anymore. I wouldn't trade the power, clutch and gears for anything else than my XX.

Thanks again for this great site and all the members that make it up, this is valuable to all the owners of this wonderful bike.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 06-05-2010, 04:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Welcome to the club.

We are heading towards Hatfield and Burning Rocks in 2 weeks and can't wait to do more riding.

Enjoy your new toy

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #3 of 12 Old 06-05-2010, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Nash,

Yea we are planning another trip up there in late Sept. of first of Oct. We stay in the Ashland Cabins near Crumpler WV. We used to tent camp on up the road in Hilltop Escape. Both of these sites are 5 minutes from the Wagon Wheel.

post #4 of 12 Old 06-05-2010, 05:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
welcome to the site! We are also headed to Brimstone in Tenn in Oct if you do Hatfield in Sept maybe you can come in Oct ...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!

Last edited by dagirl71; 06-05-2010 at 06:00 PM.
post #5 of 12 Old 06-05-2010, 05:57 PM Thread Starter

Good deal, hopefully it will be for the same weekend. We leave on Friday around 3 am, ride all day Friday and Saturday and leave Sunday evening. Maybe we all can do some riding together.
post #6 of 12 Old 06-05-2010, 06:01 PM

yeah maybe in Oct (10th to 17th) you all might want to come to Brimstone in Tenn? or come join us in Hatfield there are several riders coming the June 25 to the 27th and there is still room in the cabin

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #7 of 12 Old 06-05-2010, 06:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bdr455
Hey welcome to the site... have you ever been to Busco Beach in Goldsboro, NC?
I've been to CAW and been thinking about going to Brush Mtn. and Brown Mtn. but
I mainly ride at Busco... Let us know the next time you go to CAW some of us might be able to meet. We have a THREAD in Recreational Riding Info.

700xx

BruteForce 650i

400 Sport Polaris

300ex

post #8 of 12 Old 06-05-2010, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

That's funny you said that about Busco Beech, we thought about coming out there and riding next weekend. None of us out here have been out there, sounds like fun, I have seen a couple of videos that other XX riders have posted and they looked good, a lot of sand, but that's cool. Yea, that sounds like a plan on CAW, been out these 4-5 times and is pretty good.

Brushy Mtn. and Brown Mtn. are pretty close in terrian, I like them because they have directional trails so when you are hauling butt you don't have to worry about meeting someone head on. Both have steeper trails, mountain terrian which can be rocky and rutted at times, NOT as bad a Uwharrie National Forest just an hour east of Charlotte.

Last edited by doublexnc; 06-05-2010 at 07:17 PM.
post #9 of 12 Old 06-05-2010, 07:19 PM Thread Starter

Hey Dagirl71, where are ya'll staying in Hatfield in June 25-27.... Cabins where .. Ashland?
post #10 of 12 Old 06-05-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublexnc View Post
Hey Dagirl71, where are ya'll staying in Hatfield in June 25-27.... Cabins where .. Ashland?
we are staying at the hatfield house...wills place and crane brake in gilbert

Da Girl

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode