Yet another newbie! - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 07-15-2010, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yet another newbie!

Hello everyone... Finally (YES) getting my first quad today. I have done research for about a month, and I believe the 700XX is gonna be just fine. I live in the high desert in NM, and the Mountains are 45 min away. I have ridden a few in my life, but nothing above a 350... and even then I think they were all Sport Utes. I found an 09 700XX for 6,575.00 plus the usual financing BS and taxes (RAPED) and it just feels right... That is... unless any one of you think i am getting screwed, I have 3 hours to go to sign so speak up. lol I have read thru a few forums and seen very heated discussions between the Outlaw 525 and the 700XX, but I think I am making the correct choice. Looking forward to chatting with everyone, and gettn on to my first ride. I think I will look up some break-in info, so I can insure I keep this ATV in top shape for it's life with me.

Holy crap I can ramble huh...

Laterz,
Joe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 07-15-2010, 06:17 PM

Your making the right choice on the 700XX. Thats about what I paid for mine but think I've seen them a lot cheaper. And for break in, just avoid redline for the first tank or two and should be good.

2008 red TRX700, CCP stabilizer, PRM Desert II, 13T sprocket, 23" Razr 2's, 11/16" sway bar,Elka Stage 2 Fronts, EHS Big 3, UNI filter, IMS PowerMadd Hand Guards, Wiigstyle rear shock re-spring, Teixeira Tech front upper A-arms,Precision Shock & Vibe clamps, Tusk Chub CR high bend, ODI Rouge grips, HCC seat cover, kenda kutter rear.

2010 camo Polaris Sportsman 850
post #3 of 13 Old 07-15-2010, 06:20 PM

A lot of people were paying 5000.00 for the 2008 model so that might be a good price for the 09. I have not seen many prices lately on here. Good luck you will love it.

post #4 of 13 Old 07-15-2010, 06:22 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys!!
post #5 of 13 Old 07-15-2010, 06:27 PM

Post after you by it. good luck.
post #6 of 13 Old 07-15-2010, 06:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Good choice on the 700xx rather than the 525. The 525 has the KTM motor and is not as reliable as the almost bullet proof 700xx motor. Besides, my friend has the 525 and even with the KTM motor, he can't keep pace with me.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #7 of 13 Old 07-16-2010, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

Lol Most of what I read between the two was on forums, and man people were a talkin all kinds of **** to each other... I got it! Lol Need ramps (Any deals out there?) I took it to a friends by the house, and used a dirt hill to get it off my lifted truck... damn near put a rock thru my damn window lol. She runs great (5-10 min worth anyways...) And I will be breaking it in nice n slow. I need a damn helmet too... Honda guy said he would gimmi 10-15% off at least. Here's to the start of yet another expensive hobby!
post #8 of 13 Old 07-19-2010, 01:18 AM

i would just get your helmet online. they say they are giving you a 15% discount but there is a 20% mark up and even then you have to settle for what they have in stock. you will be happier if you just pick the one you want out. as for the price i got an 08 for 4500.00 with ramps and tax. but the 09's might be i little higher why i dont know.
post #9 of 13 Old 07-19-2010, 09:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
Welcome to the site enjoy! I am hating on your black rims right now... your going to love her she will do right by you and the money you spend will be will worth it! Hope to see you in Utah next year

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #10 of 13 Old 07-19-2010, 11:12 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Welcome! I too was (willingly) screwed over by the dealer, I think we should start a club.

Oh wait...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode