User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 08-09-2010, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New to the club from Ohio

Hello
Just got a new '08 700xx Saturday. Got the chance to ride it about 3-4 hours Saturday. I'm coming off a KFX700 an all I can say is I forgot how much fun riding something with a suspension can be! I'm 46 years old and not really ready to go with a utility.... IMO stepping down at least 1 tooth on the front sprocket will improve the performance for the type of fairly tight trails I ride. The push in the steering will take some getting used to, but the more I ride the more comfortable I get with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 08-09-2010, 04:10 PM

Congrats on the new T-Rex! These bikes are just awesome! I got a 13 tooth front sprocket on mine. It makes a pretty noticeable difference. As far as the push goes... Get some six ply tires(I got razr's) and it'll slide a little instead of rolling in the turns. With a little money you'll get it dialed in pretty good.
What part of "Slow-Hio" are you from?
post #3 of 9 Old 08-09-2010, 06:59 PM

congrats on the great buy. I am from the cleveland area. I did the 13 tooth on the front and it made a huge difference. Might want to look into kenda kutter's as well

post #4 of 9 Old 08-09-2010, 07:02 PM

Welcome. I'm near Cincy if you want to ride sometime. Rode with another 700 owner this past weekend and learned a lot about the handling just following another 700.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'05 Wolverine
post #5 of 9 Old 08-10-2010, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcome. I look foward to talking to everyone. I am in the Fairfield area. We ride mostly at the Pike County ATV trails. We make a couple trips to West Virginia each year. Have been to Big Rock a couple times, but don't care for it that much. What's everyone's opinion on that guys sway bar and does anyone know if they are available currently. I also was wondering if anyone uses a rack in their pickup to haul 2 quads without a trailer?
post #6 of 9 Old 08-10-2010, 12:09 PM

Welcome and its nice to see another Marc with the cooler spelling.

The XX is not a submarine
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 9 Old 08-10-2010, 12:51 PM

Where's Fairfield close to? The sway bar is not available right now. Kyle is making the second round now and should be ready soon.
Depends on what kind of truck you have. Those things make it kinda tippy. If it's a hd truck then you should be ok?
post #8 of 9 Old 08-10-2010, 01:54 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Welcome to the club. The thirteen tooth definitely helps a lot on the tighter trails. I am also from Ohio but from Springboro which is about an forty-five minutes north of Cincinnati. We should try to get together with some others from around here and go riding. I have been busy all summer and have not been out that much. Congrts again and have fun.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
post #9 of 9 Old 08-10-2010, 08:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
welcome to the site! We try to head down to hatfield every year... we also have a group ride set for brimstone in oct if you and any of your buddies are interested

I feel the money was well spent on Kyles bar...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode