Newbie from Ark! - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 08-13-2010, 10:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Newbie from Ark!

Hello everyone, my name is Drew and i am from a small Arkansas town just below Texarkana. This summer me and a few buddys have been doing quite a bit more riding than usual ( on our 4x4's ) Well one of my friends took the leap and bought a new Yfz 450. And within a week or two another buddy bought a trx 450. I have always been interested in sports quads but never had a crew to ride with because EVERYBODY around here plays in the mud. Well after riding the 450's on the sandbar for a little while my interest grew to a burning desire! lol I began searching for "cheap" used bikes and toyed with the idea of a raptor but eventually found a great deal on a kfx 700. The thing was decked out and adult owned for just the right price. Then the trip to the bank.... bank # 1 not willing to work with me :( . At only twenty years old the credit i had built up from my Honda motorcycle and little credit cards was very good, but i just didnt have enough history. Bank # 2 approved me on the spot but wanted $1000 down. When i considered it that night i decided if i was goin to put $1000 down on a four wheeler i was goin to get a new one and it would be a honda! So the real search began! Called every honda dealer with 200 miles pricing and found an 09 trx 700 at $4,999. had the guy run my stuff and because i have good credit with honda because of my motorcycle he was able to approve me! He sent the bike on a truck to one store thursday, and then a guy from my local dealership went and picked up up this morning. So after work today she was ready and waitin on me! Got her home today and rode her around the house on some trails and fell in love! Amazing machine! Should make extremely fun weekend on the sandbar!

Well sorry if it was a boring read fellas just very excited to have such an awesome bike. Looking forward to getting to kno you guys and learn about my new 700xx !

DR3W

09 Honda Trx 700xx
07 Honda 919
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

00 Honda Foreman 400
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 08-13-2010, 10:56 PM

welcome aboard Drewster

All good mate , welcome aboard the TRX700xx Club ... lol...am jealous still waiting on mine to arrive ...the waits agonizing , not my dealers fault just no Limited Edition Blacks in country atm ...so wait and get antsy for a while still
hope ya have a blast this site here is a veritable GOLDMINE of helpful pplz and info
hope to maybe catch ya on the trails one day
lol...just hopefully wont be upside down being fromn downunder that is ...who knows what evil "tricks" gravity will play on me on the other side of the Globe :P
post #3 of 11 Old 08-14-2010, 09:57 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Garage
waving

Welcome you will enjoy be carefull it can be a handfull

post #4 of 11 Old 08-14-2010, 10:01 AM

Congrats on the new ride! Welcome
post #5 of 11 Old 08-14-2010, 11:21 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Welcome to the club. Enjoy.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
post #6 of 11 Old 08-14-2010, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

Thanks fellas.... i had another great time riding today. Made it out to the sandbar and really got to know the bike. aired it out a little bit, rode some trails, and really got to see what she has to offer!!! but the best part was riding with my buddys on the 450's who found out what the 700 is all about!

09 Honda Trx 700xx
07 Honda 919
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

00 Honda Foreman 400
post #7 of 11 Old 08-16-2010, 02:30 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Welcome to the forum! I'm new here too, you're gonna find all kinds of good stuff here and meet some really cool peeps.

Heckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - Lexx Slip-on, Lexx Programmer,K&N Air Filter, Alba Nerf Bars, Honda Racing Skid Plates

Jeckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - AC Racing Full Exhaust, EHS Programmer, K&N Air Filter, Honda Racing Skid Plates, Alba Nerf Bars, K&N Air Filter
post #8 of 11 Old 08-16-2010, 07:45 PM
ein

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Good to see someone else from arkansas. I live in a little town close to hot springs. We need to meet up and go riding sometime!! I've got a great place with MILES and MILES of trailes. Lemme know if you ever wanna take a lil roadtrip!

23" GBC XC Master tires up front
ITP T-9 rims rear GBX X-REX 22-11-10 rear
Douglas red label rear rims with 25" swamp lite tires
8000k Hid lights, 13/14/15tooth sprokets
Removed reverse rev limiter
Ds450 shock swap
EHS fuel programmer
Big Gun EVO R slip on
post #9 of 11 Old 08-16-2010, 09:53 PM

Welcome big Fella, gee over in Aus, they just throw money at ya how much do you want and when do you want to pay is usually the phrase by lenders.

Overlord
post #10 of 11 Old 08-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Sid

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Drewao8'
Glad you were able to get the 700XX. I am especially glad to read about you great credit. That can only come from being judicious about your bill paying responsibilities. As for that bank that refused to loan you money, it was their loss. That credit history will be with you the rest of your life so keep up the good work.
Very Respectfully,
Sid
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode